Highlands 58 Scott 0

I can't stand it!!!!!! I get to rub elbows with some pretty important people.:sssh: I also love driving all of the silent auction items through the roof. They don't call me the silent auction price setter for nothing.:laugh:

Who could possibly be more important than the guy who pulls the cord on the cannon at HHS?.....The Mayor maybe?.....I think not!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who could possibly be more important than the guy who pulls the cord on the cannon at HHS?.....The Mayor maybe?.....I think not!

Me being that important doesn't help your cause at all someday when you run against me for Mayor of Ft Thomas.:D I know, god help us if one of us is Mayor of Ft Thomas someday.

Me being that important doesn't help your cause at all someday when you run against me for Mayor of Ft Thomas.:D I know, god help us if one of us is Mayor of Ft Thomas someday.

Your right about that, but I still look forward to our first public debate at the Ole Fort Pub.:thumb:

Speaking of the cannon, anyone know the condition of the back judge who got hit by cannon debris on Friday night? I heard that he sustained some burns to his arm in the first half? :fire::fire::fire::flame::flame::flame:

Speaking of the cannon, anyone know the condition of the back judge who got hit by cannon debris on Friday night? I heard that he sustained some burns to his arm in the first half? :fire::fire::fire::flame::flame::flame:

Yeah that one was a little close. I can see if he was 5 to 10 feet away he would of had something wrong but being 15 to 20 yards away i seriously doubt anything reached where he was standing. Sounds like Big Sal is going to have to move so that the cannon can go back where it was. Someone needs to get that done!!!!!!!!

I heard he had a nasty blister that started bleeding. I wonder if they will actually think (and look) before setting off the cannon in the future?:irked:

Cold water, not ice, for at least the first 3 hours and pain meds if you can get them, and then coat with Polysporin until the sore heals.:thumb:

The polysporin is the key here. No Neosporin.