Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woo in Indy

Featured Replies

What a beautiful sight this is...

fulljgetty-76112960rh018_pacers.jpeg

I want him to make the Pacers roster, but I also would like to see him play for the Miners... I'm torn!!!!!

 

Woo is awesome, I just hope he's successful regardless of where he is.

Big WOO in the NBA!?!?! That would be another Tubby player to make it. How many would that be if Woo makes the cut?

Shagari and Fitch have also gotten the opportunity to try out for a couple of teams.

Fitch has bounced around the league the past few years. I would say that he makes a roster somewhere. And Shagari can't spell his own name to sign it on a contract!!!

Fitch has bounced around the league the past few years. I would say that he makes a roster somewhere. And Shagari can't spell his own name to sign it on a contract!!!

 

Shagari is actually a relatively intelligent young man. No work ethic which didn't fly with OTS as it wouldn't with any other coach.

Fitched signed on with the Pistons training camp roster... Hopefully he makes the 15 man squad.

  • Author

What kind of hairstyle would Woo's be?

I highly doubt it as well.

I don't know boys, Indiana really likes 7'0" white guys. :D

 

He's the new Rik Smits.

What kind of hairstyle would Woo's be?

 

Its one of those i want a mullet but im not man enough so ill do it half way first hair cuts....:lol::thumb:

What kind of hairstyle would Woo's be?

 

 

Sort of a "Randy Quaid in Kingpin" look to it.

 

fcstil_0005-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.