Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most underestimated snack of all time is....

Featured Replies

Animal Crackers. They aren't bad for you, they taste good, and they are in the shape of animals. They're pretty much the awesomest food since manna.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pork Rinds...No carbs and tasty!!!!

  • Author
I'm not a fan. They're okay...

 

Sir, I beg you to try again. And remember, this is probably the closest that you will ever get to eating Giraffe.

BIG animal cracker fan. Although I always wondered why they were called crackers.

Sir, I beg you to try again. And remember, this is probably the closest that you will ever get to eating Giraffe.

 

They taste like the box they come in.

They taste like the box they come in.

 

 

How many animal cracker boxes have you eaten? You must have been really hungry. :D

They taste like the box they come in.

 

You eat Animal Cracker boxes???

Animal Crackers. They aren't bad for you, they taste good, and they are in the shape of animals. They're pretty much the awesomest food since manna.

 

....and CHEAP! I bought a 28 ounce bag for $1! My entire weekend will consist of listening to the Rockets on wrvk1460.com then Walker, Texas Ranger season 2 on DVD all the while eating ANIMAL CRACKERS! Best snack while being lazy. They are WAY better for you than chips, popcorn and beer ;)

....and CHEAP! I bought a 28 ounce bag for $1! My entire weekend will consist of listening to the Rockets on wrvk1460.com then Walker, Texas Ranger season 2 on DVD all the while eating ANIMAL CRACKERS! Best snack while being lazy. They are WAY better for you than chips, popcorn and beer ;)

 

I beg to differ. I prefer beer.

For me it has to be Grippo's B-BQ chips.

Animal Crackers are great...I just had a couple of handfulls last night!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.