Corbin vs. LCA on the road again

IM4THEHOUNDS

Who keeps the winning streak going LCA or Corbin?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who keeps the winning streak going LCA or Corbin?

• LCA
    • Corbin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Corbin can generate a good solid pass rush like they did against South for the first 3 quarters, I think the Hounds will win this one. LCA is tougher than South so you probably don't want to bring 6 and 7 but you must bring at least 5 most of the night. LCA is good at both running and passing so you must pick your D careful.

Sanders has been Corbin's best defensive player this year, this will be a huge loss with the M'boro game coming up.

With the exception of Dustin May, he was the best LB I have seen play this season. Hopefully Corbin can get him back at 100% by playoff time, the kid has a motor that won't quit and will lay the wood.

Is LCA better than PLD? I just figured that the Redhounds would handle LCA

since they had already defeated 6A PLD. Anyone from the Lexington area have any insight on the two schools. I do realize that LCA is a very tough opponent for anyone.

If LCA beats Corbin, somebody is going to be eating their own words, and I mean by the boatload. This might cause a position to come open somewhere in Central Kentucky.

Bluto, will you be singing the National Anthem Friday evening? I sometimes do the honors at Corbin . . . it would be nice to hear a fellow vocalist. Also, will you be at the gate so other BGPers can say hi?;)

Nope. I've done my musical part for the year (I assume!).

I will, however, hang out at the visitor's gate until kickoff (no togas this week, though).

Nope. I've done my musical part for the year (I assume!).

I will, however, hang out at the visitor's gate until kickoff (no togas this week, though).

Bluto, Have the LCA family keep Guy Jones(Guy has some connections at LCA, a brother-in-law I believe who may help coach middle school football) in their prayers. Guy received a liver transplant late last week at the Mayo clinic and is doing well at this time.