Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. LCA on the road again

Who keeps the winning streak going LCA or Corbin? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who keeps the winning streak going LCA or Corbin?

    • LCA
      58%
      43
    • Corbin
      41%
      31

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins? Corbin who rested their starters when playing Knott Co. or LCA coming off a great win over Raceland?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough call.

 

It is at LCA.

Corbin beat LCA 20-7 last year; could be motivational for LCA.

Both teams are on a roll, and highly rated.

Both teams appear to be healthy.

All the Redhound fans will have my head on this but, I have seen both play, and Corbin will have a very tough time with LCA's speed. I'd take LCA 42 to 31

All the Redhound fans will have my head on this but, I have seen both play, and Corbin will have a very tough time with LCA's speed. I'd take LCA 42 to 31

 

The truth hurts sometimes, but hopefully the Hounds can contain their speed.

  • Author

I believe that Corbin knows this will be no cake walk. They will be ready to give their best shot on Friday. We are not going to lay down and play dead. GO BIG RED!!!

I believe that Corbin knows this will be no cake walk. They will be ready to give their best shot on Friday. We are not going to lay down and play dead. GO BIG RED!!!

While I am an LCA fan, I respect your attitude and determination. May it be a good, injury-free game.

I am going to pick Corbin in a close one, I am a Redhound through and through but i will admit i am expecting a close hard faught ball game, the kind i like. Cant stand to wait a week for it.!!!!

  • Author
While I am an LCA fan, I respect your attitude and determination. May it be a good, injury-free game.

:thumb:

This should be a good test for both teams. Being a Corbin fan, I am anxious to see how we respond being on the road against a good team. We will know more about our readiness for the post season after friday night.

If it was here, I'd go with Corbin, but I'm going to say LCA (barely) in a hard fought game.

Is LCA better than PLD? I just figured that the Redhounds would handle LCA

since they had already defeated 6A PLD. Anyone from the Lexington area have any insight on the two schools. I do realize that LCA is a very tough opponent for anyone.

The difference is that Dunbar gets bunched up inside in front of you and has no passing attack. L.C.A. spreads the field and looks for balance and matchups. The better comparison is L.C.A. or South Laurel better?

L.C.A. is IMO. Very sound football team. They beat Corbin last time they went up there, didn't they?

  • Author
While I am an LCA fan, I respect your attitude and determination. May it be a good, injury-free game.

Bluto, will you be singing the National Anthem Friday evening? I sometimes do the honors at Corbin . . . it would be nice to hear a fellow vocalist. Also, will you be at the gate so other BGPers can say hi?;)

Will the Sanders kid be playing for Corbin?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.