Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AROD's Next Contract

Featured Replies

How much per year? $30M? $35M?

I'll say this: I can guarantee it averages at least $28.9 million per year.

He always seems to produce, and he does play for the bankee's so give it to him 30 mil.

Whatever it is it will be ridiculous.

...and he's earned it*...

 

 

 

 

 

*In a baseball sense because there's no one on the planet worth that much, unless you develop something to stop world hunger, cure cancer or AIDS. He deserves to be the highest paid player in baseball, by far...

  • Author
I'll say this: I can guarantee it averages at least $28.9 million per year.

 

I'll bite.

Whatever it is it will be ridiculous.

 

 

:thumb: It is way too much for any athlete to get that much but he will get.

...and he's earned it*...

 

 

 

 

 

*In a baseball sense because there's no one on the planet worth that much, unless you develop something to stop world hunger, cure cancer or AIDS. He deserves to be the highest paid player in baseball, by far...

 

 

I agree. He's earned it, baseball wise. But no athlete "deserves" that much money. :lol:

26.2 million + 10% increase (the bare minimum) = 28.82, so I rounded up to $28.9 million.

:thumb: It is way too much for any athlete to get that much but he will get.

 

I'd say about $30mil is a good price. He'll deserve every penny.

I'd say about $30mil is a good price. He'll deserve every penny.

 

 

Seriously no one deserves every penny of 30 million when they are playing a sport. I love professional sports but the salaries are crazy.

Seriously no one deserves every penny of 30 million when they are playing a sport. I love professional sports but the salaries are crazy.

 

 

It's all market driven. Maybe we should stop going to their games, wearing their jerseys and buying into their commercials. The Yankees wouldn't pay him that much if they couldn't afford it. Salaries are insane, but so is the revenue a team like the Yankees pulls down. Pro athletes earn those salaries.

Terrible for baseball. The future stars of the game will only want more. Before long its gonna be 25 bucks to sit in the bleachers at GAB.

  • Author
Before long its gonna be 25 bucks to sit in the bleachers at GAB.

 

I'm sure you understand markets. Who would you be mad at should your prediction come to fruition?

It's all market driven. Maybe we should stop going to their games, wearing their jerseys and buying into their commercials. The Yankees wouldn't pay him that much if they couldn't afford it. Salaries are insane, but so is the revenue a team like the Yankees pulls down. Pro athletes earn those salaries.

 

 

I agree it is market driven and teams make a lot of money but I will disagree with the statement pro athletes earn those salaries. They deserve to make good money but 20-30 million a year to play a sport. I am one of the world's biggest sports fans and supporters but do not believe for a second that they deserve those types of salaries.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.