FBALL

Who wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to listening to Dickie call this game tonite. When the scoreboard starts blinking like a pinball machine, he will no doubt have an opinion about the reason why. And he always makes it entertaining!

Listening to Dicky call a ball game that Ashland was losing has changed my day before. I need to get a copy of some of these types of games to listen to when Im having a bad day.

He's a great radio man, he sure doesnt hold back his opinions.

Listening to Dicky call a ball game that Ashland was losing has changed my day before. I need to get a copy of some of these types of games to listen to when Im having a bad day.

He's a great radio man, he sure doesnt hold back his opinions.

Word is that Dicky may not be calling the game tonight......

Why ?

Now again this is not 100% fact but he was mouthing an offical last week about calls that were made during the game. This offical, former Ashland player, had a meeting with the school board on Tuesday and they were going to talk to the radio station. I have heard nothing else than this.....

Now again this is not 100% fact but he was mouthing an offical last week about calls that were made during the game. This offical' date=' former Ashland player, had a meeting with the school board on Tuesday and they were going to talk to the radio station. I have heard nothing else than this.....[/quote']

He was saying these things on the radio...... which made it all worse.....

He was saying these things on the radio...... which made it all worse.....

I listened to the ballgame, and Dicky did give his opinion on Chad Cook's officiating. I never heard him say anything personal about Chad. An official has to have thicker skin than that. His officiating is going to be critiqued by a thousand or so people each week.

I listened to the ballgame, and Dicky did give his opinion on Chad Cook's officiating. I never heard him say anything personal about Chad. An official has to have thicker skin than that. His officiating is going to be critiqued by a thousand or so people each week.

I think that more people than the offical were offended because, from my understanding, the offical wasnt the one that made the complant.

Anyways, do you really think that the reason that Ashland lost was the refs.

I think that more people than the offical were offended because, from my understanding, the offical wasnt the one that made the complant.

Anyways, do you really think that the reason that Ashland lost was the refs.

Absolutely not, and I never heard Dicky blame the loss on the officials. Chad was definitely in a no win situation. If he makes a call against Ashland, it's going to be "Well he made that call because he played for Ashland." If he makes a call against Ashland, everyone's going to say, "I can't believe he called that. He's a former Tomcat." I've been there done that. That's why I started officating in Ohio. :D :D

Absolutely not, and I never heard Dicky blame the loss on the officials. Chad was definitely in a no win situation. If he makes a call against Ashland, it's going to be "Well he made that call because he played for Ashland." If he makes a call against Ashland, everyone's going to say, "I can't believe he called that. He's a former Tomcat." I've been there done that. That's why I started officating in Ohio. :D :D

So your the one that cheats for Ironton.... Just kidding.....