FBALL

Who wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common now. Give Ashland some advantage. Speed in the backfield is probably advantage Ashland.

This is still a rivalry game and I would hate to see one team come out overconfident.

Play hard from the start and take care of business.

Although using a different approach, you are saying the same thing that I said. Russell needs to come in ready to play and not over confident. If so, the outcome will take care of itself.

Although using a different approach, you are saying the same thing that I said. Russell needs to come in ready to play and not over confident. If so, the outcome will take care of itself.

Yes Russell should win. But IMO they should have won last year as well. Ashland simply outplayed them.

Also things have been awfully quiet from the Ashland Camp. The faithful are either very discouraged or planning some sort of coup.

Yes Russell should win. But IMO they should have won last year as well. Ashland simply outplayed them.

Also things have been awfully quiet from the Ashland Camp. The faithful are either very discouraged or planning some sort of coup.

As part of the Ashland Camp I can assure you that we aren't planning some sort of coup. I think a lot of fans are scared/ embarrassed.....:thumb:

Good luck Cats......

Good luck to both teams.

Russell - 33

Ashland - 21

Russell should have won last year if Kasey hadn't had that touchdown called back when we was 30 yards down the field when a holding flag came out.

We are at home do not have to worry about that in this game. Ashland is a good team I wish them all the luck in the world. Russell will win the game because of the pride of the team at home especially. Jones and coach Morris don't hurt having them.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

If you took Ashland off those jersey's they would be lucky to keep this game from getting really ugly, I think Ashland is that bad. However, they will have some pride but in the end it's about the Jimmy's and the Joe's. Russell has them and Ashland does not.

Russell 35

Ashland 14