Who wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody spiked his Orange Crush.....:jump:

"Hiccup" :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe that Michigan may have been saying the same things about Appy State a couple of weeks ago. :sssh: ;) plus that is what a lot of fans were saying about Raceland beating Ashland in both of the last wo years...... Never say Never.

"Hiccup" :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe that Michigan may have been saying the same things about Appy State a couple of weeks ago. :sssh: ;) plus that is what a lot of fans were saying about Raceland beating Ashland in both of the last wo years...... Never say Never.

I got this one....."NEVER".... I said it....Russell will embarrass Ashland this year, especially since Ashland beat them last time. There is no comparing two college teams with these two high school teams...Plain and simple....Russell by as many as "Ivan" wants....

I got this one....."NEVER".... I said it....Russell will embarrass Ashland this year, especially since Ashland beat them last time. There is no comparing two college teams with these two high school teams...Plain and simple....Russell by as many as "Ivan" wants....

:laugh: :laugh: Bite, Bite, set the hook!! :lol: I just love it when a plan comes together. :lol:

By the way.......GO TOMCATS!!

The rival factor does cloud this one for me. The easy answer is that Russell pounds Ashland, but I remember how much emotion the Ashland team played us with last year. Not to mention the frenzy of the student fans. There will probably be more to this game than just a cut and dry trip to the proverbial woodshed.

Rivalry or not Russell takes this one by atleast 2 tds.

Ashland is already down as a team and I don't see them getting pumped up for this one.

Russell 35

Ashland 14

If the Tomcat players can't get pumped up for this one there is definitely something wrong. I hope Russell's players come out pumped up and not taking anything for granted.