Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The More Things Change

Featured Replies

  • Author
Rex played well enough to win.

What game did you watch? 12-23 145 0 1 is well enough to win???

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What game did you watch? 12-23 145 0 1 is well enough to win???

 

I watched the same game Aikman was calling and heard Aikman say the exact same thing I just posted...

  • Author
I watched the same game Aikman was calling and heard Aikman say the exact same thing I just posted...

Troy took too many shots to the head...

Troy took too many shots to the head...

 

Right...if you want to blast Troy's credentials go right ahead...and say bye-bye to credibility...;)

  • Author
Right...if you want to blast Troy's credentials go right ahead...and say bye-bye to credibility...;)

If his claim is Rex was good enough to win it's not my credibility on the line... :jump:

Da Bears are fortunate to be playing in the NFC; if they and the Saints are the NFC standard-bearers,:scared:

 

 

And Rex is really bad. 12-23 145 0 1 may be good enough to manage a game against some teams, but not at SD. Rex seems to be one of those QBs that you pray won't lose a game for you, as opposed to a QB you can count on to go win a game for you.

If his claim is Rex was good enough to win it's not my credibility on the line... :jump:

 

 

I'll agree that he didn't play well, but if they don't get an unlucky bounce on the punt they might have won the game.

It looks like the majority of the offenses in the league are struggling today.

 

I got a whopping 4 points combined from my RBs today. Steven Jackson and Maurice Jones-Drew. :irked:

 

I am just happy I didnt go up against the guy in our league that has Brady and Moss.

Rex did not look terrible. The 1 INT was not his fault. Berrian ran the wrong route.

  • Author
Rex did not look terrible. The 1 INT was not his fault. Berrian ran the wrong route.

You're right. Rex was amazing. Go Bears... :rolleyes:

You're right. Rex was amazing. Go Bears... :rolleyes:
I'm sorry, where did I say he was amazing? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  • Author
I'm sorry, where did I say he was amazing? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

He was, as usual, awful. Yet you won't admit it. Strange...

He was, as usual, awful. Yet you won't admit it. Strange...
He was neither good nor bad. Not awful.

 

If you just look at the stat line yes, but he made some good throws and made some good decisions.

What category does a 53.7 QB rating fall under?

What category does a 53.7 QB rating fall under?
The INT was not his fault.

 

And I can think of at least 5 "incompletions" right now that were throaways (good decisions) b/c SD's Secondary was like glue on Berrian and Muhammed.

 

SD's D was amazing yesterday.

 

So what does 12-19 and 0 and 0 QB rating come out to? It's 93.29.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.