Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WVU/ Marshall updates

Featured Replies

Marshall leads 3-0 early, but WVU just received punt around midfield.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Touchdown Mountaineers

Missed XP

6-3

  • Author

Wide open receiver drops a pass and WVU punts. First MU play a 28 yd pass play, it ain't over yet.

Marshall's D is playing really good early on lets see if they can keep it up.

Is this on TV?

It's on the Deuce. ;)

 

10-6 Herd.

 

WE ARE!!!!!!

I guess only in Huntington do you get an extra yard or two to throw the ball from. :irked:

 

I really didn't care until I saw a half dozen holds not called on Marshall and now this blatant miss of the QB and the line and now the broadcast people won't go back to talk about it.

 

It really negates a great effort by Marshall in my eyes. But hey, as an EKU grad, it's not like I haven't seen this kind of stuff before.

GO HERD!!!!!!!!

^ NOOOOOO.....Deuce, as fans of the Big East, we need for all of them to do as well as possible.

I don't like that decision at all. Take a shot.

 

13-6 Herd at the half... :banana:

Not sure what the thinking by Marshall is on the end of the half. How do you settle for just 3 when everything is working for you to get an 11 point lead?

 

:confused:

 

 

I'm really torn in this game because I don't like either one.

You gotta go to the endzone there, IMO.

^ NOOOOOO.....Deuce, as fans of the Big East, we need for all of them to do as well as possible.

You're right. You never want someone in your league to lose outside the conference.

^ NOOOOOO.....Deuce, as fans of the Big East, we need for all of them to do as well as possible.

 

I know....I just find it incredibly hard to cheer for WVU...I'll cheer for UK WAYYYY before I will WVU. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.