September 8, 200719 yr Author I don't know which is worse, that decision to settle for a field goal or WVU play calling most of the half.
September 8, 200719 yr The Big East doesnt need WVU to lose. Marshall should have went to the Endzone at least once.
September 8, 200719 yr I don't know which is worse, that decision to settle for a field goal or WVU play calling most of the half. They need to get Slaton the Ball
September 8, 200719 yr They need to get Slaton the Ball Slayton has 5 carries for 1 yard...They shut him down.
September 8, 200719 yr Slayton has 5 carries for 1 yard...They shut him down. He needs more then 5 touches in in 1 half:thumb:
September 8, 200719 yr So was I seeing things about the Marshall QB on the TD throw or is there denial about this? Not a single comment about it from the broadcast booth to this board. Just curious.
September 8, 200719 yr KY product, Kelvin Turner gettin some touches and whew Marshall just dodged a bullet there!
September 8, 200719 yr KY product, Kelvin Turner gettin some touches and whew Marshall just dodged a bullet there! I thought that's what they said...I remember playing against him at Danville.
September 8, 200719 yr Author Just when you thought WVU was going to put them away, Marshall answers with a TD of their own. 27-23 3 minutes to go in third.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.