Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ankiel on HGH?

Featured Replies

There goes that feel good story of the year!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked him up for the playoff stretch of my fantasy baseball league, hope he has enough to last the rest of the year.

Just as I was starting to become a fan...

This is rediculous, why do they want to bring something so good for the sport down with something so bad! I cant stand these low life investigators. They are just out there looking to screw someone!:madman: :madman: :fight: :argue: :fight: :madman: :madman:

This is rediculous, why do they want to bring something so good for the sport down with something so bad! I cant stand these low life investigators. They are just out there looking to screw someone!:madman: :madman: :fight: :argue: :fight: :madman: :madman:
You're really going to blame the investigators? WOW!

 

Was it the reporters fault for exposing Nixon too?

Is this getting reported, via sports talk shows?

I'd say 85% of all baseball players were on it at some time. If players used HGH before it was a banned substance, blame MLB...

This is rediculous, why do they want to bring something so good for the sport down with something so bad! I cant stand these low life investigators. They are just out there looking to screw someone!:madman: :madman: :fight: :argue: :fight: :madman: :madman:

 

Or, we could just blame the players for cheating.

I'd say 85% of all baseball players were on it at some time. If players used HGH before it was a banned substance, blame MLB...
When do the players get blamed?
  • Author
Is this getting reported, via sports talk shows?

Yea I heard it on Cowerd this morning and its on espn's site

It was in 2004 and it was by a Doctor's script. He stop in 2005 before it was banned.

 

ON another note why is Rodney Harrison not talked about like Ankiel. He has a 4 game banned by the NFL and he is givin a pass by the media but if a MLB player is talked about they go nuts in the media.

It was in 2004 and it was by a Doctor's script. He stop in 2005 before it was banned.

 

ON another note why is Rodney Harrison not talked about like Ankiel. He has a 4 game banned by the NFL and he is given a pass by the media but if a MLB player is talked about they go nuts in the media.

Because for right now, MLB is being scrutinized heavily by the media and politicians, for the past/current abuse.

 

That is one reason, I started the MLB at a crossroad thread....I'm afraid the perception and the reveal, will get much worse, before ever getting better.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=126476&highlight=MLB+Crossroad

When do the players get blamed?

 

Obviously they deserve blame but they don't deserve banishment or suspension from the league. Legally, that's a different story. Plus, I'm not that smart...

How verifiable is this? Difference between HGH and steroids in baseball? Same punishment?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.