Track the Bengals

They are getting older, but that doesn't mean they'll go from a great D to one that gives up 30 points a game. I've also yet to see anything from the Bengals offense (I know, preseason doesn't matter), that leads me to believe they'd put up 30 points on anyone at this point.

They are getting older, but I think losing Adalius Thomas will hurt them more than anything else.

With practice starting today in about 20 minutes, though much of the team is already out on the practice fields just west of Paul Brown Stadium, here is the injury report from Wednesday:

Out: wide receiver Antonio Chatman (hamstring), linebacker Rashad Jeanty (leg), safety Ethan Kilmer (knee) and defensive end Frostee Rucker (hamstring).

Did not participate in practice: wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh (knee) and cornerback Johnathan Joseph (foot).

Limited participation in practice: kicker Shayne Graham (hip) and cornerback Leon Hall (ill). This designation means less than 100 percent participation in player's normal repetitions.

Full participation in practice: right tackle Willie Anderson (foot) and center Eric Ghiaciuc (neck).