Virginia Tech/LSU

buzzer beater

but VT has enough defense to keep LSU from scoring 3 TDs.....

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I say LSU wins in it the fourth quarter 14-10.

I think it will be a 2nd half pull away for LSU to be more clear. The VPI D is going to be on the field a LOT...

Va. Tech was playing under a lot of emotion last week, that had to effect them and their focus some. Having said that, I still don't think that they can pull it off - especially in Baton Rouge.

LSU 20

Va. Tech 7

I was thinking the same thing as I was scrolling through this thread. VT had a lot more going through their heads than just football last weekend. I look for this to be a low scoring affair with LSU coming out on top.

Va. Tech was playing under a lot of emotion last week, that had to effect them and their focus some. Having said that, I still don't think that they can pull it off - especially in Baton Rouge.

LSU 20

Va. Tech 7

That's my pick...:thumb:

I think LSU will control the game for the most part, but VaTech's defense will be good enough to keep the score respectable. Similar to LSU/Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl a few years back. LSU dominated the game but the final score was 21-14...

For as big of a margin of victory of the Mississippi State game, it was the least impressive 45-0 game I have ever witnessed. I think LSU will win the game, but it would not surpise me if there is a scare in Baton Rouge.

LSU 17

V. Tech 13

I've never been impressed with LSU's offense under Les Miles when they play teams with very good, if not great, defenses. I just don't see them lighting the scoreboard up, unless their defense puts some points on the board, or forces some TO's that give LSU the ball in scoring position.

I think Beamer will play this game close to the vest and try to win it with his defense and special teams...which is possible, although I don't expect it.