Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X Versus Lex. Cath Predictions

Who Wins? 102 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • St. X
      62%
    • Lexington Catholic
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

52, that was a mighty fine QB/WR combo in '05 with Burke and Burbage. Not sure that LC has those kids of players (since Isreal is hurt) this year.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game followed with great interest by many from across the state.

what type of offense and defense is LEX. CATH. running these days?

 

I believe their OC is former UK/Valdosta QB Dusty Bonner. So I would think they would have a lot of Air Raid influence. Defensively, I can't say.

Nothing has changed. LexCath is the same. Just bigger.

Nothing has changed. LexCath is the same. Just bigger.

What is the status on Shane Israel?

Being in Lexinton I think this is a true coin flip. 24-23 LC.

LC wins in a close one. Home field advantage accounts for 6 points.

Thus being the first road trip for the Tigers and against a very good Lex Cath team, the Tigers has better bring the A to come home with a W. Tigers showed nice improvement last week. Need even bigger jump this week. I see this as a close game, in the 20"s for both.... Tigers by 5.

How many of the 7 starters that missed the Ballard game are back for X?

what type of offense and defense is LEX. CATH. running these days?

Spread offense, they run the O from shot gun and like to pass but also keep you from putting too many in the box then run on you. I have not seen them this year but that's what they have done in the past.

How many of the 7 starters that missed the Ballard game are back for X?

I know at least Smith & Foy came back on defense last week for the Tigers.

I know at least Smith & Foy came back on defense last week for the Tigers.

What about the other 5?

St. X by 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.