St. X Versus Lex. Cath Predictions

Who Wins?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson played played last year for sure ... and if I am not mistaken, he touched the ball about 6 times and scored either 3 or 4 times. Does anybody remember? In fact, one those touches was the first offensive play from scrimmage.

Oh yea, he was there.

According to Lexington Herald: 4 TDS, 6 carries,

"The only time Anderson got the ball in the second half he zig-zaged his way to a 34 yd TD. That make it 47-0, and the rest on the game was played with a non-stop clock, and St. X wound up winning by that score."LH 8/26/06

Jason Frakes, from the Louisville C-J, is ranking the top five prep teams in the state from all classes each week. This week he has St. X and Lex Cath tied at number five.

Not that I believe in rankings at this time of year, but curious who he has at the top. I would assume it is Trinity, Highlands, Male? Do you have the link to his rankings?

Not that I believe in rankings at this time of year, but curious who he has at the top. I would assume it is Trinity, Highlands, Male? Do you have the link to his rankings?

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. Male

4. Bowling Green

5. X, Lex. Cath

I am glad that you picked us to win against Ballard because with Male and Manual coming up, you could of picked us to be 0-5 going into T!:rolleyes:

Are you sure about that? There is nothing wrong with an o'fer record going into the T vs X game. Matter of fact, wasn't T 0-4 a few years ago going into the X game? And look what happened!!!!!

I don't see how LC could make a big enough improvement in one year to win this game. Their history against this group of St. X Seniors does not bare out a LC win.

1. As Freshman, these current St. X Seniors went in to Lexington in their last game of the season and capped off a 10-0 season with a major beat down against LC. St. X's three's and four's played almost the entire 4th quarter and allowed the only LC score in the game.

2. As a Sophomore JV squad, LC came to the Ville and had to return to Lexington with nearly the same result and they brought a few Juniors with them to help out.

3. Last year on Varsity, when X played a large number of Juniors which are now Seniors, on both sides of the ball, X took it to them for the third time in three years.

I believe this will definitely be a closer game than last year, but I don’t see LC coming away with the W.

St. X – 28

Lex Cath – 10

:thumb: GO TIGERS! :thumb: