Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X Versus Lex. Cath Predictions

Who Wins? 102 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • St. X
      62%
    • Lexington Catholic
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anderson did play last year, and may have had his finest game as a Tiger: 6 carries, 4 touchdowns and 170 yards.

 

Is Israel out for Lex Cath?

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the status on Shane Israel?

 

Shane Israel will likely be out for this game ... but who knows for sure? Vic Anderson was supposed to be out for the St. X / LexCath game last year too and he showed up... BIG TIME!

Anderson played played last year for sure ... and if I am not mistaken, he touched the ball about 6 times and scored either 3 or 4 times. Does anybody remember? In fact, one those touches was the first offensive play from scrimmage.

Oh yea, he was there.

 

According to Lexington Herald: 4 TDS, 6 carries,

 

"The only time Anderson got the ball in the second half he zig-zaged his way to a 34 yd TD. That make it 47-0, and the rest on the game was played with a non-stop clock, and St. X wound up winning by that score."LH 8/26/06

If Israel is out for Catholic I see a hard time seeing Catholic winning. I think X wins 35-17

Catholic will look pretty good to start off the game.

But St. X is the powerhouse hands down.

 

...Catholic takes a beating

 

St. X 49

Lex. Cath 27

There seems to be two threads on X vs Lex Catholic. LC turn to win, home field advantage.

 

I am glad that you picked us to win against Ballard because with Male and Manual coming up, you could of picked us to be 0-5 going into T!:rolleyes:

LC impressive thus far.

St. X finding its stride and getting healthy.

X 28-27 in a battle.

Jason Frakes, from the Louisville C-J, is ranking the top five prep teams in the state from all classes each week. This week he has St. X and Lex Cath tied at number five.

Jason Frakes, from the Louisville C-J, is ranking the top five prep teams in the state from all classes each week. This week he has St. X and Lex Cath tied at number five.

 

Not that I believe in rankings at this time of year, but curious who he has at the top. I would assume it is Trinity, Highlands, Male? Do you have the link to his rankings?

Not that I believe in rankings at this time of year, but curious who he has at the top. I would assume it is Trinity, Highlands, Male? Do you have the link to his rankings?

 

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. Male

4. Bowling Green

5. X, Lex. Cath

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. Male

4. Bowling Green

5. X, Lex. Cath

 

Don't you just love flying this low under the radar! :sssh: :D :sssh:

I am glad that you picked us to win against Ballard because with Male and Manual coming up, you could of picked us to be 0-5 going into T!:rolleyes:

Are you sure about that? There is nothing wrong with an o'fer record going into the T vs X game. Matter of fact, wasn't T 0-4 a few years ago going into the X game? And look what happened!!!!!

Good list!

 

Male is too high in my opinion. The Bulldogs will not get it done this year from what I have seen.

I don't see how LC could make a big enough improvement in one year to win this game. Their history against this group of St. X Seniors does not bare out a LC win.

 

1. As Freshman, these current St. X Seniors went in to Lexington in their last game of the season and capped off a 10-0 season with a major beat down against LC. St. X's three's and four's played almost the entire 4th quarter and allowed the only LC score in the game.

 

2. As a Sophomore JV squad, LC came to the Ville and had to return to Lexington with nearly the same result and they brought a few Juniors with them to help out.

 

3. Last year on Varsity, when X played a large number of Juniors which are now Seniors, on both sides of the ball, X took it to them for the third time in three years.

 

I believe this will definitely be a closer game than last year, but I don’t see LC coming away with the W.

 

St. X – 28

Lex Cath – 10

 

:thumb: GO TIGERS! :thumb:

Don't you just love flying this low under the radar! :sssh: :D :sssh:

Yes I do but I am afraid that's about to end!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.