Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 47 Boyle Co 43

Featured Replies

Final. What a game!

The way Boyle County responds to this game will make or break their season IMO. Lots of positives they can take from their comeback if they choose to focus on them...

Sounds like a great game to watch!!

Wow. Score looks more like a basketball game than a football game.

Wow, incredibly impressive performance by Boyle against what some people call one of the top 5 teams in the state. Looks like Boyle is moving in the right direction.

 

Great lead in to next week's battle vs. Danville.

I like the never die attitude that the Boyle players have. Down 40-14 in the 4th. quarter and take the lead 43-40 showed shome guts. What they did was very impressive. Even though I thought the best team won the game, it was just a heart breaker to see Henry Clay score with 13 seconds to regain the lead. I am proud of my Rebels and look forward to the future. Sure we are 0-2 right now, but both games were very competive against the #2 5A and #4 6A teams in the state. After seeing how Bowling Green played with Trinity...just makes me feel even better about my Rebels. I am looking forward to playing 4A football later down the road and lets see what happens.

 

Great Job Rebels!

I like the never die attitude that the Boyle players have. Down 40-14 in the 4th. quarter and take the lead 43-40 showed shome guts. What they did was very impressive. Even though I thought the best team won the game, it was just a heart breaker to see Henry Clay score with 13 seconds to regain the lead. I am proud of my Rebels and look forward to the future. Sure we are 0-2 right now, but both games were very competive against the #2 5A and #4 6A teams in the state. After seeing how Bowling Green played with Trinity...just makes me feel even better about my Rebels. I am looking forward to playing 4A football later down the road and lets see what happens.

 

Great Job Rebels!

 

I agree. What a great job the Rebels did coming back tonight and to take the lead. This game will let the boys (and the fans) know that they can have a very good season. REBEL - Was the score really 40-14 in the 4th? I thought the most we were down was 19. Whatever the score was, I'm just as proud as you were and I think there will be alot of wins down the road. This HC team was for real.

The game is at Boyle County on the grass. That might slow the Blue Devil offense somewhat.

 

Henry Clay's defense, an area of concern and an area of emphasis all spring and summer camp, was poor against Warren Central. They gave up over 400 yards in that game. Boyle County moved the ball well against Bowling Green.

 

From what I have seen, I fear that Henry Clay will have to outscore their opponents this season. Hal Mumme football.

 

This one might be closer than one would guess.

 

 

LIKE I SAID...............

The game is at Boyle County on the grass. That might slow the Blue Devil offense somewhat.

 

Henry Clay's defense, an area of concern and an area of emphasis all spring and summer camp, was poor against Warren Central. They gave up over 400 yards in that game. Boyle County moved the ball well against Bowling Green.

 

From what I have seen, I fear that Henry Clay will have to outscore their opponents this season. Hal Mumme football.

 

This one might be closer than one would guess.

 

 

LIKE I SAID...............

 

WhAT???????????????

WhAT???????????????

That was my prediction under the Henry Clay at Boyle County thread made on 8-28-07 at 10:49am.

 

LIKE I SAID.......

REBEL - Was the score really 40-14 in the 4th? I thought the most we were down was 19. Whatever the score was, I'm just as proud as you were and I think there will be alot of wins down the road. This HC team was for real.

 

I'm pretty sure 40-14 to start the 4th.

As odd as it sounds, Boyle might very well be 5-5 at the end of the regular season but a serious threat in the playoffs. I hope the players realize the magnitude of the schedule they're up against and how this will make them a better 4A team come playoff time if they keep their heads and morale up.

Big win for Henry Clay. They certainly handled their business and showed they are for real. Congrats to Chris Pardue of Boyle County for being such a class act not only on the field, but in the press as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.