Henry Clay 47 Boyle Co 43

Admiral

I like the never die attitude that the Boyle players have. Down 40-14 in the 4th. quarter and take the lead 43-40 showed shome guts. What they did was very impressive. Even though I thought the best team won the game, it was just a heart breaker to see Henry Clay score with 13 seconds to regain the lead. I am proud of my Rebels and look forward to the future. Sure we are 0-2 right now, but both games were very competive against the #2 5A and #4 6A teams in the state. After seeing how Bowling Green played with Trinity...just makes me feel even better about my Rebels. I am looking forward to playing 4A football later down the road and lets see what happens.

Great Job Rebels!

I like the never die attitude that the Boyle players have. Down 40-14 in the 4th. quarter and take the lead 43-40 showed shome guts. What they did was very impressive. Even though I thought the best team won the game, it was just a heart breaker to see Henry Clay score with 13 seconds to regain the lead. I am proud of my Rebels and look forward to the future. Sure we are 0-2 right now, but both games were very competive against the #2 5A and #4 6A teams in the state. After seeing how Bowling Green played with Trinity...just makes me feel even better about my Rebels. I am looking forward to playing 4A football later down the road and lets see what happens.

Great Job Rebels!

I agree. What a great job the Rebels did coming back tonight and to take the lead. This game will let the boys (and the fans) know that they can have a very good season. REBEL - Was the score really 40-14 in the 4th? I thought the most we were down was 19. Whatever the score was, I'm just as proud as you were and I think there will be alot of wins down the road. This HC team was for real.

The game is at Boyle County on the grass. That might slow the Blue Devil offense somewhat.

Henry Clay's defense, an area of concern and an area of emphasis all spring and summer camp, was poor against Warren Central. They gave up over 400 yards in that game. Boyle County moved the ball well against Bowling Green.

From what I have seen, I fear that Henry Clay will have to outscore their opponents this season. Hal Mumme football.

This one might be closer than one would guess.

LIKE I SAID...............

The game is at Boyle County on the grass. That might slow the Blue Devil offense somewhat.

Henry Clay's defense, an area of concern and an area of emphasis all spring and summer camp, was poor against Warren Central. They gave up over 400 yards in that game. Boyle County moved the ball well against Bowling Green.

From what I have seen, I fear that Henry Clay will have to outscore their opponents this season. Hal Mumme football.

This one might be closer than one would guess.

LIKE I SAID...............

WhAT???????????????

REBEL - Was the score really 40-14 in the 4th? I thought the most we were down was 19. Whatever the score was, I'm just as proud as you were and I think there will be alot of wins down the road. This HC team was for real.

I'm pretty sure 40-14 to start the 4th.

As odd as it sounds, Boyle might very well be 5-5 at the end of the regular season but a serious threat in the playoffs. I hope the players realize the magnitude of the schedule they're up against and how this will make them a better 4A team come playoff time if they keep their heads and morale up.