Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 29 Boyd Co 20

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WLGC 105.7 FM

 

Thanks

Does anyone else besides me miss Seth Harvey? He would have made a big difference on the D line tonite.

Does anyone else besides me miss Seth Harvey? He would have made a big difference on the D line tonite.

 

 

Boy howdy!

The score was closer than I expected, but the result was the same. Boyd Co. must have played a nice game. And sounds like Russell played with some heart to come back and win this one. Congratulations to Russell, and sounds like Boyd Co. is going to a force by mid season.

I called 33-20. I was pretty close. Ha ha. Nice game by both teams. A lot of heart on the field tonight.

 

This play had no impact on the outcome, but could someone explain to me how a fumbled option pitch becomes an incomplete pass? There is no way the pitch was forward.

I saw some of the Highlights of this one on Channel 3 and to be honest I wasn't sure if Selby would be as good with the oblong ball as he was with that round orange one, I guess I was wrong. That kid has heart, and so do several of the other BC kids that I saw in the clip. I'm sure that the Lions are not into moral victories and will be a very good team in the weeks to come.

 

Congrats to Russell on the win and good luck to both teams.

Wow, after Boyd scrimaged Belfry Im suprised they battled Russell so well, good job. As for Russell tradition never dies, alot questions still to answer, but enough pride in football there to assure they will be answered in time.

Russell needs to start playing with some heart and emotion. Going through the motions is eventually going to get you beat. No matter how good you think you are. That is as vocal as I have ever heard coach McGlone. He was not a happy camper with the lack of execution.

 

I thought Boyd Co would really be the sleeper team in the area this year. They do struggle on the line of scrimmage but they have alot of weapons if they can figure out a way to use them.

I saw some of the Highlights of this one on Channel 3 and to be honest I wasn't sure if Selby would be as good with the oblong ball as he was with that round orange one, I guess I was wrong. That kid has heart, and so do several of the other BC kids that I saw in the clip. I'm sure that the Lions are not into moral victories and will be a very good team in the weeks to come.

 

Congrats to Russell on the win and good luck to both teams.

Selby could be as good as he wants. He catches the ball well and is hard to bring down. He could create some real problems for people as he gets used to playing football again.

Sounds like Boyd cut down on the turnovers, Boyd is a young team if they keep adjusting they will beat some good teams down the road.

Sounds like a good game.

 

Congratulations to Russell, a win is a win.

 

BC, keep working and getting better.

I agree about Selby. Matter of fact, If I'm Boyd County, I'd figure out a way to get him more involved offensively. He is a hoss and a load to bring down.

I agree about Selby. Matter of fact, If I'm Boyd County, I'd figure out a way to get him more involved offensively. He is a hoss and a load to bring down.

 

He needs to have at least 5 catches a game.

  • Author
I agree about Selby. Matter of fact, If I'm Boyd County, I'd figure out a way to get him more involved offensively. He is a hoss and a load to bring down.

Why not play him at fullback some?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.