Russell 29 Boyd Co 20

Cubster

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC played good game ... they had a chance ... Hat's off to BC - kids played hard ...

Devils have lot to work on - this game will be good for them in long run .. Certainly they have to show up and play , just not roll out the newspaper stories ....

Stopping the run and developing an inside runner are priorities for this talented group ... Jones is a horse ...

Boyd county is a very good football team that will win games this year. They have some very good talent at the skill positions.

Russell appeared to get kicked in the mouth and went down 13-0. They fought back made the adjustments to get the win. This game was closer than the score.

Congrats on a good win. Congrats to the Boyd County Lions for never giving up. They fought had right up to the last snap.

Congrats Devils! We miscued early with the big late hit penalties. I think both calls were legit though and Morris will use film to make his point on control of emotion. Ivan was really upset after the second late hit. I was impressed with the BC QB as he made a lot of plays all over the field. I felt like Tyler really stepped up and lead the team in the second half. Bates and Abrams both made some good cuts for yardage. It was good to get this one under our belt. We need a West Carter game to sharpen our execution.