Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 37 Pulaski SW 18

Featured Replies

Final

  • Author

Good job Admirals. Way to hang in there and keep swinging. Got a big one next week so let's keep working hard. Thanks to Commando for the phone call updates also.

Good win for the Ads. Some will see the final score and think it was a blowout but it was a closer game than the final score. Danville is a class act, for knealing on the ball late in the game.

 

Good luck to Danville the rest of the year,

 

SW keep your head up and keep working, things will get better as the year goes on.

 

We have to improve our kicking game. I thought that was a big factor in tonights loss.

Good Game P.S.W. Those guys never gave up...

Good Game Ads...Way to get that Focus back...:thumb:

Very competitive game throughout. The defenses for both teams stiffened in the 2nd half. A couple of big plays by Danville (halfback pass to Macon for a TD and a little dump off pass that turned into a TD) proved to be the difference.

Had a feeling the ADs would be on a mission this week. Sounds like it was a great game.

On a side note, has anyone heard how Chase Harp is doing. Heard he had an accident in the weight room at Gardener Web.

On a side note, has anyone heard how Chase Harp is doing. Heard he had an accident in the weight room at Gardener Web.

I have heard that He lost both ring fingers right below the first Joint (right below the finger nail).I believe He is having plastic surgery today.Please all Pray for Chase and His Family...

The only stat I seen was speed kills. WOW they are fast. Madison Central must have been track stars to keep up with them. The little #5 can stop on a dime and take off like a jet. Great game by both teams. Score was 21 to 18 at half time I thought we really had a chance and a few starters went out with some injuries, I believe they will be ok. Congrats Danville. Get one next week Warriors!!

The number 1 thing I saw last night was the lack of tackling. A warrior defender would be there to make the play and would not wrap up, it seems year in and year out the Warriors struggle with this. I would say this game would have been in SW favor if they would have made the tackle by first or second contact, but if's, and's, and but's doesn't mean anything, thats why the game is played....good luck to both teams on the rest of the year....

I would like to say to the SW fans that you guys had a nice crowd and a friendly environment...I was at the concession stand at halftime and these little kids with yellow Wolverine jerseys were talking to me,they were some nice Kids...:D :thumb:

 

My only suggestion is to get rid of some of those pine trees by the visiting bleachers...

I have heard that He lost both ring fingers right below the first Joint (right below the finger nail).I believe He is having plastic surgery today.Please all Pray for Chase and His Family...

 

Is he a player for Danville or S.W.? It doesn't matter my prayers will be sent out either way, just curious.

Is he a player for Danville or S.W.? It doesn't matter my prayers will be sent out either way, just curious.

 

 

He is a former player for Danville and UK. He is the son of Sam Harp the coach. He was a QB for the Ads and a pretty good TE for UK.

I know Chase, I hate to hear that. I pray that everything is okay for him.

 

Great game for the Ads, I'm glad they have a Win this week! I look forward to being back in Admiral Country in a couple of weeks.....see you there Cardinal Pride :) You are greatly missed!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.