Is anyone else worried about the Bengals with the health of Anderson/Jones?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am worried about the Bengals defense more than anyhing. I know.....duh :lol: . This is just preseason but imo they haven't shown they are able to stop their granmother:D . Hopefully when the season starts we will see MUCH better showings.[/

Seriously doubt it, but it couldn't get much worse.

Truly, that is the least of the issues. Listen Bro, I hope you and 5Wide (et al) are right and the Men in Stripes are 11-5. I'll have a blast at the game most weeks and maybe even get a playoff game or two to attend. However, I'm skeptical at the make-up of this team right now.

You may be right...the margin for error in the NFL is so small these days that it takes very little to turn a potential 10 or 11 win team into a 6 or 7 win team...the Bengals could go either way. I just feel like with their offense they'll get it done. The other teams in their division have some questions to answer as well, and as of now, I like the Bengals answers better. The offense will be one of the best in the league and I expect the defense to improve as the season progresses. I don't think they'll be a great defense by any means, but I think they'll be good enough that when combined with the offense, the Bengals will win a lot of games.

Pittsburgh has a new head coach, offensive coordinater and offensive line coach, in addition to seeing if Big Ben can return to form.

Baltimore's offense still hasn't produced...will the addition of McGahee, a year in the system for McNair and some more experience for some young receivers translate into a more dynamic unit? We'll see. But, you also have to wonder if McNair will be able to remain as healthy as he did last year.

I could see any of those three putting it together and winning 11 games. I just like Cincy as of now.

I was responding to a post that TE is not an issue because they don't throw to them. Thanks for helping me point out that that they do throw to the TE.:thumb:

I didn't think you'd take that literally. Of course they get a pass or two a game but the TE will never be a large part of Lewis' offense. He'll never have a Ben Coates, Tony Gonzalez tight end. Honestly, would you rather TJ, Chad or Henry get less passes per game?