Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is anyone else worried about the Bengals with the health of Anderson/Jones?

Featured Replies

Yeah. When Ben Worthlisberger is your quarterback you have an entirely different set of emotional issues to deal with.

:laugh: :thumb: :thumb:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am worried about the Bengals defense more than anyhing. I know.....duh :lol: . This is just preseason but imo they haven't shown they are able to stop their granmother:D . Hopefully when the season starts we will see MUCH better showings.

I am worried about the Bengals defense more than anyhing. I know.....duh :lol: . This is just preseason but imo they haven't shown they are able to stop their granmother:D . Hopefully when the season starts we will see MUCH better showings.[/

 

Seriously doubt it, but it couldn't get much worse.

Were the ones in?

I think so. I thought Palmer threw that one.

....and then dropped an easy pass right in his hands on 3rd and 5 that would have been a first down.

I was responding to a post that TE is not an issue because they don't throw to them. Thanks for helping me point out that that they do throw to the TE.:thumb:

Truly, that is the least of the issues. Listen Bro, I hope you and 5Wide (et al) are right and the Men in Stripes are 11-5. I'll have a blast at the game most weeks and maybe even get a playoff game or two to attend. However, I'm skeptical at the make-up of this team right now.

 

You may be right...the margin for error in the NFL is so small these days that it takes very little to turn a potential 10 or 11 win team into a 6 or 7 win team...the Bengals could go either way. I just feel like with their offense they'll get it done. The other teams in their division have some questions to answer as well, and as of now, I like the Bengals answers better. The offense will be one of the best in the league and I expect the defense to improve as the season progresses. I don't think they'll be a great defense by any means, but I think they'll be good enough that when combined with the offense, the Bengals will win a lot of games.

 

Pittsburgh has a new head coach, offensive coordinater and offensive line coach, in addition to seeing if Big Ben can return to form.

 

Baltimore's offense still hasn't produced...will the addition of McGahee, a year in the system for McNair and some more experience for some young receivers translate into a more dynamic unit? We'll see. But, you also have to wonder if McNair will be able to remain as healthy as he did last year.

 

 

I could see any of those three putting it together and winning 11 games. I just like Cincy as of now.

I was responding to a post that TE is not an issue because they don't throw to them. Thanks for helping me point out that that they do throw to the TE.:thumb:

 

I didn't think you'd take that literally. Of course they get a pass or two a game but the TE will never be a large part of Lewis' offense. He'll never have a Ben Coates, Tony Gonzalez tight end. Honestly, would you rather TJ, Chad or Henry get less passes per game?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.