81 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Bell County
    • Whitley County

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year Bell was young, early in season, and played poorly overall against Whitley. Bell miscues kept Whitley in that game. This year Bell is bigger, stronger, more mature, returning all skill positions. Add to that mix several key freshman and sophomore starters with strength and size. Lincoln Co. found out the 2007 Bobcats are for real. Whitley stands next in the crosshairs on their quest...one game at a time....to another ring for Dudley's Boys.

Coach Dudley Hilton no doubt is one of the best Coaches in State and he has a great team this year,I really think he is best team in Mountians or i might say in WYMT-TV area, say he will get another win and just be 5 away from 300 wins,hear Coach Hiltons son John Dudley Hilton is playing well at tight end should be a good player for a few years and only a freshman,glad to see him doing well he is great young man..Go gettem John Dudley Hilton......Bobcats win BIG.......

I really think he is best team in Mountains or i might say in WYMT-TV area.

Agreed! Only Johnson Central is ranked above. Bell gave them everything they wanted and Bell's defense held their running game in check in late season scrimmage game. Granted it was only a scrimmage..BUT...intensity was there...both teams were scoreless in regular series exchanges. Both teams scored a td in the goal line situation staged. And Bell won the kicking game with two field goals. Bell outscored JC 10-7 if you had been keeping a running score. Wish we could play them in regular season.

I like Bell's chances in this one and also to add the nickname "road warriors" at some point. They have 7 away games. Whitley is a tough place to play. I think the Bobcats will keep rolling right along.

The defense was great last week and I look for Whitley to have problems moving the football.