Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Co/ GRC Predictions

Who will win this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Harrison County
      37%
    • George Rogers Clark
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Harrison Co travels to GRC this Friday. They are coming off a huge win over Fleming, while GRC suffered a heart breaking loss. Who wins this one?

I think the Cards will regroup and work hard in practice this week and will be ready on Friday night. I also hope they will not focus on how many "A's" are in front of a team's name and prepare for the next 10 or so Friday nights. We want a long season because we're playing through Thanksgiving!!!! :banana:

GO CARDS!!!

Harrison Co travels to GRC this Friday. They are coming off a huge win over Fleming, while GRC suffered a heart breaking loss. Who wins this one?

 

Depending on who is running the ball, will depend on the margin of victory. Harrison Co will not be some kind of pushover team, but with the adjustments from Saturday's loss Clark should prevail in there home opener.

 

Clark defense will need to key in on Harrison's Fullback Jared Sharp. He had a bid day for Harrison in the Rec Bowl.

Speed kills, as proven by Harrison win over Fleming, but GRC will have the speed to match Harrison in this game. GRC by 8

GRC wins at home in a tight one, 28-24.

I think it's really hard to gauge either team at this point. Harrison looked extremely strong against a vastly inferior Fleming Co squad. Conversely, GRC lost to a Montgomery Co team that has been less than mediocre over the past several years. I think Harrison wins 35-30.

I think it's really hard to gauge either team at this point. Harrison looked extremely strong against a vastly inferior Fleming Co squad. Conversely, GRC lost to a Montgomery Co team that has been less than mediocre over the past several years. I think Harrison wins 35-30.

 

I agree about gauging the teams at this point. I think some adjustments will be made by Clark and the Cards win this in a shootout. 45 - 35

  • Author

On the new BGP rankings Harrison Co is ranked 9th in 4A. Sure hope all of the Cards are healthy and ready to play.

Should be a great one and should be great weather too!

I think it's really hard to gauge either team at this point. Harrison looked extremely strong against a vastly inferior Fleming Co squad. Conversely, GRC lost to a Montgomery Co team that has been less than mediocre over the past several years. I think Harrison wins 35-30.

 

Have you actually been watching the Indians the last few years or have you just been looking at their scores. Because the team I have been watching is one that should be taken very seriously. So to act like GRC's loss to Montgomery is a huge upset is and extremely in accurate statement.

Have you actually been watching the Indians the last few years or have you just been looking at their scores. Because the team I have been watching is one that should be taken very seriously. So to act like GRC's loss to Montgomery is a huge upset is and extremely in accurate statement.

 

 

 

I didn't state that GRC losing to Montgomery was an upset...or even a cataclysmic event. Just stating that Montgomery has been mediocre over the past several years....scores or no scores.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.