Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 34 South Point, OH 0

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Grimm finished with 125 yds rushing with 2 TD's, one passing TD and 3 receptions for 35 yds.

 

JK Ratliff played really well tonight going 12-15 for 209 yds and 2 TD's.

 

The Eagles appear to be much more balanced have 177 yds rushing and 244 yds passing. The defense give up 1 first down the entire game and a total of 28 yds.

I expected Grimm to have a bigger game....

JC defense played a great game tonight holding South Point to 28 yards on 29plays. I hope the Eagles will be able to cut down on their penalties next week.

I expected Grimm to have a bigger game....

244 passing yards.... if you are a JC fan you'd much rather see that stat than Grimm putting up 244 yards rushing.

I expected Grimm to have a bigger game....

 

 

It sounded like JC went more to the air tonight.

  • Author
I expected Grimm to have a bigger game....

 

Grimm finished with 125 yds rushing with 2 TD's, one 35yd passing TD and 3 receptions for 35 yds. Thats a total of 195yd of offense. I would consider that a pretty big game and the fact that JC has opened up the passing game is automatically going to take carries and yards away from Grimm.

Dials had a big night defensively and had several recptions. Does anyone know how many yards recieving he had? It had to be close to 100.

  • Author
Dials had a big night defensively and had several recptions. Does anyone know how many yards recieving he had? It had to be close to 100.

 

I think they said he had 74 yds on the Radio but Im not sure. Welch also had alot of yds I believe he was around the 75-100 yd mark as well. This JC team is alot more balanced and to be successful late in the playoffs we need that.

I agree, the most balanced JC team I have seen in a lot of years and this is what it takes down the road. The recieving will take the pressure of Grim as well.

  • Author
I agree, the most balanced JC team I have seen in a lot of years and this is what it takes down the road. The recieving will take the pressure of Grim as well.

 

:thumb: I totally agree but not only that, I think JK connected with 5 or 6 different recievers last night. Its good that he can spread the ball around and not solely rely on Welch and Dials to come through with the catch.

Here's an article that appeared in today's Daily Independent.

 

 

 

Johnson Central

Grim.jpg

  • Author
Here's an article that appeared in today's Daily Independent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

:thumb: Thanks for the link LRCW and great article as usual. It ercks me though to see a paper far away from Johnson Central as they are do a better job covering Central than our own 2 local new papers in The Paintsville Herald and The Big Sandy News.

I think its great that JC appears to be more balanced. But lets call this game what it really was; a warm-up. Defeating South Point is hardly a measure of how good you are. Lets wait and see what JC does against some more talented teams before we say that they have an effective passing attack.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.