Corbin vs. Dunbar Predictions

Who wins this game?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin will play with emotion early in the home opener/Bowl but Corbin fans just don't realize what 6-a dunbar is bringing to the table. Bulldogs by 3 T.D. 's

If Corbin can play with some fire and emotion for the entire game, maybe they can surprise Dunbar much like they did the Shane Boyd led Henry Clay team a few years ago in the Pigskin Classic.

Corbin 21 - Dunbar 16

Actually it should be a pretty good game. Dunbar is nowhere near the caliber of Belfry and Corbin USUALLY plays pretty good at home. It'd be a good game to watch if you want to change it up a bit. Although 20 minutes up the road, Cumberland and Lynn Camp should be a dandy as well.

You may be a bit suprised by what you see from this year's Dunbar team. Way different from the 1-9 bunch.

If Corbin can play with some fire and emotion for the entire game, maybe they can surprise Dunbar much like they did the Shane Boyd led Henry Clay team a few years ago in the Pigskin Classic.

Corbin 21 - Dunbar 16

That quote is innacurate. Corbin beat a young rebuilding 7-5 Blue Devil squad led by David Buchanan at Q.B.

Dunbar Rolls.

That quote is innacurate. Corbin beat a young rebuilding 7-5 Blue Devil squad led by David Buchanan at Q.B.

Dunbar Rolls.

Corbin beat Henry Clay in the 2000 Pigskin Classic. Henry Clay finished 9-4 losing to Trinity in the Regional finals. I could be wrong about Boyd, my memory is fading fast, but I thought he played that year.