What counties in KY have you lived?

gold sunrise

Taking this off the thread ...How many counties have you visited. Thought it would be interesting to see how many different counties our posters have lived in.

I have lived in Morgan, Spencer and now Clark Co. If you add college....then I will include, Rowan and Fayette.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in Jefferson, lived most of my life in Laurel. Overall have lived in 6 KY counties:

Jefferson, Laurel, Fayette (twice), Madison, Wayne, and Clark Counties.

Also have lived outside Kentucky in Orange Co FL (Orlando) and Kanawha Co WV (Charleston/Dunbar). As well as college in Hanover, IN.

Born in Jefferson, lived most of my life in Laurel. Overall have lived in 6 KY counties:

Jefferson, Laurel, Fayette (twice), Madison, Wayne, and Clark Counties.

Also have lived outside Kentucky in Orange Co FL (Orlando) and Kanawha Co WV (Charleston/Dunbar). As well as college in Hanover, IN.

See I knew this would be interesting....never knew you once lived in Clark.

See I knew this would be interesting....never knew you once lived in Clark.

Yep. My wife and rented a townhouse for about 9 months while we were both working in Lexington. The rent was much more reasonable, and being younger than we are now and having no understanding on how to budget money well, ... we looked for the best bargain we could find! This was somewhere around the 1991-1993 time frame. I cannot remember the name of the street. I will have to ask my better half if she remembers the address.

Yep. My wife and rented a townhouse for about 9 months while we were both working in Lexington. The rent was much more reasonable, and being younger than we are now and having no understanding on how to budget money well, ... we looked for the best bargain we could find! This was somewhere around the 1991-1993 time frame. I cannot remember the name of the street. I will have to ask my better half if she remembers the address.

Please do...we moved here in 1992...in the Stoney Brook area.