Trinity/LexCath Scrimmage

Biotech

I think this will be a very good test for both teams. I like the pressure LC will put on our D. It will test our ability to stop the pass and our speed to close on the ball. The o will get a beter sense of where the passing game is as LC has in the past had very good DB's so I would expect the same this year.

Game is Friday at 7:00pm at Trinity. T. always does a good job of exposing one's weaknesses and this weekend will be no exception. I'm especially looking forward to see if our line play can hang with T. since this has been the area where we've come up short in years past. You couldn't ask for a better learning experience for our players.

Game is Friday at 7:00pm at Trinity. T. always does a good job of exposing one's weaknesses and this weekend will be no exception. I'm especially looking forward to see if our line play can hang with T. since this has been the area where we've come up short in years past. You couldn't ask for a better learning experience for our players.

I will say the same thing I said last week about Scott. Co....Good for you guys to tee it up and agree to scrimmage year after year......should be a good test for both................Rocks are well aware of the success of your Program................thanks again for coming over..............