Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County/Lafayette Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Anything on this scrimmage? How did the rebels look?

  • Author

Did not one person see or hear anything about this game?????:confused:

I checked into, it was 2 scores to 2 and about an even scrimmage.

How did Bogle do?

 

I think he threw a TD pass but I didn't get a lot of details. However, this was without Boone's top player, Corey Farris but Farris is done with baseball and will be back with the Rebs this week.

 

Also, I understand Lokesak is turning into a player for Boone.

 

Boone/Ryle should be a war.

Lokesak....any relations to the stud from Ludlow in the 70's... back when you played Guru? : )-

Yes his son and if I played in the 70's then you played (I mean were on the team) in the 70's.

Lokesak....any relations to the stud from Ludlow in the 70's... back when you played Guru? : )-

 

He was closer to me than G. I'm guessing he was class of 75(which I'm sure you knew).

He was closer to me than G. I'm guessing he was class of 75(which I'm sure you knew).

I think Jim Losesak was the Class of 1976.

I think he threw a TD pass but I didn't get a lot of details. However, this was without Boone's top player, Corey Farris but Farris is done with baseball and will be back with the Rebs this week.

Also, I understand Lokesak is turning into a player for Boone.

 

Boone/Ryle should be a war.

 

Correct but will not be able to scrimmage Fri against Beechwood due to the acclimation rule.

  • Author
Correct but will not be able to scrimmage Fri against Beechwood due to the acclimation rule.

Does anyone know the specifics of this rule? It's a full weeks practice isn't it?

This can be found in the handbook, bylaw 25 under limitations. The way I read it is Farris may not be able to play in the first game. It says a player must have at least 5 days of practice, no pads to get acclimated to weather and 10 total days prior to the first game. So, unless Boone practices on Sat, Farris would have only 9 days of practice under his belt.

 

Someone read it and give their interpretation.

I think Jim Losesak was the Class of 1976.

I am absolutely positive that you are correct. :thumb:

So, unless Boone practices on Sat, Farris would have only 9 days of practice under his belt.

 

 

Looks like a Saturday morning practice coming up in Florence.

Boone's first game is not until Saturday, Aug. 25. So, Farris will have 2 weeks of practice before Boone's first game. He has also attended a couple of conditioning practices in July. So, I think he will have enough practices that there will be no question about the first game. Not sure how scrimmages are counted. Is a scrimmage considered a practice or game?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.