Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Recieving Cores IN NKY

Featured Replies

As we approach the 2007 football season; which Northern KY teams look to have a strong recieving core?

Ludlow won't out jump many people but they can out quicken anyone and run crisp routes to get open. Then with they're sure hands should put up big numbers.

Ludlow won't out jump many people but they can out quicken anyone and run crisp routes to get open. Then with they're sure hands should put up big numbers.

 

I caught the last part of the ICN6 report and speed at the recievers was the common theme.

  • Author

I personally think Simon Kenton And Campbell County will have a strong group of recievers. Simon Kenton features two promising wide outs in Nathan Ponzer and Tommy Gibson. The Camels have 4 talented wideouts who all saw Varsity action last year.They include seniors Austin Studer, Andy Franzen, Chris Addie, and Junior Tony Bishop. Both of these teams will be fun to watch this year.

I personally think Simon Kenton And Campbell County will have a strong group of recievers. Simon Kenton features two promising wide outs in Nathan Ponzer and Tommy Gibson. The Camels have 4 talented wideouts who all saw Varsity action last year.They include seniors Austin Studer, Andy Franzen, Chris Addie, and Junior Tony Bishop. Both of these teams will be fun to watch this year.

 

As long as they have someone to throw the ball to them as both teams graduated their qb.

I put Scott's receiving core of Hankinson and Spencer up there as well. They have the same Quarterback throwing to them from last year in Tony Deck. I also put Dixie's EJ Detmer in the thick of things with Bricking throwing to him. It should be an exciting year in high school football. All I can say is ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL, LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!

As long as they have someone to throw the ball to them as both teams graduated their qb.

Went to the Camels intra sqad scrmmage sat. and thier Qb throws the ball very well. Looks like they plan to throw the ball a lot as they went out of the shotgun

Went to the Camels intra sqad scrmmage sat. and thier Qb throws the ball very well. Looks like they plan to throw the ball a lot as they went out of the shotgun

Was Kidwell the qb?

Was Kidwell the qb?

Yes, don't know who the backup was. tall thin kid. But both threw the ball very well. Very quick recievers also. Bishop looks good.

As we approach the 2007 football season; which Northern KY teams look to have a strong recieving core?

 

Dixie should be strong this year with Dettmer leading the way . They also have Braun , Johnson ,and B. Preston all Sr's ! I know there's one or two more I can't think of . They also have a few JR's and Soph's that should see some time too.

For a new program (2nd year varsity - 3rd season overall) Gallatin County has two seniors that have exceptionally good hands. TE Henson and RB/WR Brown are both capable of putting up big numbers. The only question with them is if the QB will have enough time to throw the ball.

Dixie should be strong this year with Dettmer leading the way . They also have Braun , Johnson ,and B. Preston all Sr's ! I know there's one or two more I can't think of . They also have a few JR's and Soph's that should see some time too.

 

 

I beileve conner brock is one.

I beileve conner brock is one.

Did he go to CovCath?????Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...:confused:

Did he go to CovCath?????Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...:confused:

 

No , Conner played NKYFL Raider football and the past 2yrs for Dixie . There is going to be a Fresh at CCH that also played Raider Ball . His dad is also coaching the Fresh DB's for CCH .

No , Conner played NKYFL Raider football and the past 2yrs for Dixie . There is going to be a Fresh at CCH that also played Raider Ball . His dad is also coaching the Fresh DB's for CCH .

 

 

The Raiders have sent a lot of outstanding football players to CCH (and Dixie) over the years!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.