Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round 10

Featured Replies

01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Randy McMichael STL

02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jerry Porter WR OAK

03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - Chris Henry, RB, TENN

04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - K Rob Bironas, TENN

05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - K Shayne Graham CIN

06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - K Neil Rackers ARIZ

07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Anthony Thomas BUF

08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Arnaz Battle - WR - SF

09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - K Stephen Gostkowski NE

10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - QB Brett Farve GB

11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Isaac Bruce STL

12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - Heath Miller TE Pitt

13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - PK Josh Brown SEA

14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Kevin Curtis WR PHI

 

15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - OTC

 

16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

  • Replies 76
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round eleven thread started

Godot, I'll be leaving for Atlanta in a couple of hours. I won't be back until sometime late on Saturday. I sent you a list of players for my draft choices in case my time comes up before I get back.

Godot, I'll be leaving for Atlanta in a couple of hours. I won't be back until sometime late on Saturday. I sent you a list of players for my draft choices in case my time comes up before I get back.
:thumb:
  • Author

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we just 27 days away from the start of the season? And we're only at the end of Round 10. I know we'll get it done, we always do, but c'mon guys let's pick up the pace just a little bit.

Dwayne Bowe WR Chiefs

Dwayne Bowe WR Chiefs

 

Funny...I picked Bowe in the exact same spot in the expansion league draft...Round 10, 15th pick...:thumb:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we just 27 days away from the start of the season? And we're only at the end of Round 10. I know we'll get it done, we always do, but c'mon guys let's pick up the pace just a little bit.
The expansion draft passed you guys up last night. :D
HAHAHAHA

 

 

None of us suffer from ADHD. :D

None of us suffer from ADHD. :D

Um...

 

 

Um...

 

 

 

 

It was a joke from one of the expansion draft threads. I guess you had to be there.

It was a joke from one of the expansion draft threads. I guess you had to be there.

It was a joke in return. I'm a spaz and my post total proves it... :D

It was a joke in return. I'm a spaz and my post total proves it... :D

 

 

but you only have 55,000 + posts

but you only have 55,000 + posts

I guess I need to get to work... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.