August 9, 200719 yr That would have been GT expiring then. His time didn't go ut untl 10:25 PM CST last night. The time should have started once I made my pick.
August 9, 200719 yr Draft link: http://football8.myfantasyleague.com...s?L=66389&O=17 Rosters Link: http://football8.myfantasyleague.com...?L=66389&O=105 They don't work...
August 9, 200719 yr They don't work... Try these...if this is what you need? http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=17 http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=105
August 9, 200719 yr They don't work... Draft link: http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=17 Rosters Link: http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=105
August 9, 200719 yr Draft link: http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=17 Rosters Link: http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=105 Too slow old man... And don't make any comments about my average draft time in our expansion league.
August 9, 200719 yr Try these...if this is what you need? http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=17 http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=105 Thanks. Stephen Gostkowski K NE
August 9, 200719 yr Thanks. Stephen Gostkowski K NE Well...if I'd known you were gonna take a kicker, I'd have thought twice about helping out...
August 9, 200719 yr Well...if I'd known you were gonna take a kicker, I'd have thought twice about helping out... :lol: Just sensed a little run on them coming and wanted to lock up consistent point production...
August 9, 200719 yr :lol: Just sensed a little run on them coming and wanted to lock up consistent point production... I'd say you got a good one then. I was impressed by him late last year, and with the offense they should have this year, he should be pretty solid.
August 9, 200719 yr I'd say you got a good one then. I was impressed by him late last year, and with the offense they should have this year, he should be pretty solid.Get back in your own thread! :irked:
August 9, 200719 yr Get back in your own thread! :irked: :scared: Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black...or something like that...:fire: OK, OK...I'm leaving!
August 9, 200719 yr Author Get back in your own thread! :irked: Why don't both of you "Wantabes" get back to your thread and leave the real players to their business:p
August 9, 200719 yr Why don't both of you "Wantabes" get back to your thread and leave the real players to their business:p I was uh...performing moderator duties. Yeah, that's it, moderator duties. That's the ticket! If SOME people could post links correctly...
August 9, 200719 yr Why don't both of you "Wantabes" get back to your thread and leave the real players to their business:p I was trying to help a friend out...since SOMEBODY that's in this league couldn't get him a link... You won't be saying that next year when HHSDad and I take the big leagues by storm after a warm in the expansion league... :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.