Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round 10

Featured Replies

When the weather gets like this...I am ready for summer to be over....bring on football.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When the weather gets like this...I am ready for summer to be over....bring on football.

 

I'm with you RP...I hate it when it gets this hot. It's to hot to even be in a pool.

I'm with you RP...I hate it when it gets this hot. It's to hot to even be in a pool.

 

 

I disagree. :lol: After spending 8 hours a day outside running cars at a valet, a pool sounds nice.

GT has expired...Sweet 16 is up.

Sweet 16's time expires in 1:20

Sorry. Been very busy and forgot to check in. I'll take a look at things...

Sweet 16's time expires in 1:20
That would have been GT expiring then. His time didn't go ut untl 10:25 PM CST last night.

01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Randy McMichael STL

02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jerry Porter WR OAK

03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - Chris Henry, RB, TENN

04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - K Rob Bironas, TENN

05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - K Shayne Graham CIN

06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - K Neil Rackers ARIZ

07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Anthony Thomas BUF

08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Arnaz Battle - WR - SF

09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Time Expired

 

10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - OTC

 

11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) -

13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

  • Author

The way things are going with this, I'll be back in time to make my final pick.

We have been passed by the expansion league. They have made 40 more picks in eight less days (at this point) then we have.

 

Plan on going to 12 hour time limits next Wednesday.

 

rs

Rams select Brett Favre

Can I get a link to the home page? I'm not on my home computer...

Can I get a link to the home page? I'm not on my home computer...

 

The home page of your league, or what? Just curious...I'll try to send you one, if you haven't already got it. Even though I'm not in this league...

 

...that is, if I can even do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.