August 9, 200719 yr Author I was uh...performing moderator duties. Yeah, that's it, moderator duties. That's the ticket! If SOME people could post links correctly... Blame Godot, I copied from the Round 9 thread. :thumb:
August 9, 200719 yr 01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Randy McMichael STL 02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jerry Porter WR OAK 03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - Chris Henry, RB, TENN 04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - K Rob Bironas, TENN 05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - K Shayne Graham CIN 06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - K Neil Rackers ARIZ 07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Anthony Thomas BUF 08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Arnaz Battle - WR - SF 09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - K Stephen Gostkowski NE 10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - QB Brett Farve GB 11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Isaac Bruce STL 12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - OTC 13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - 14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - 15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - 16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -
August 9, 200719 yr Author You won't be saying that next year when HHSDad and I take the big leagues by storm after a warm in the expansion league... :lol: :laugh: By then I'll be three time and back to back champion. Dynasty baby, Dyansty:thumb:
August 9, 200719 yr Author What is your avatar supposed to be anyway NamecipS? Shrek on steroids? Banana Slug It's a mascot from some university.
August 9, 200719 yr Banana Slug It's a mascot from some university. UC Santa Cruz 01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Randy McMichael STL 02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jerry Porter WR OAK 03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - Chris Henry, RB, TENN 04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - K Rob Bironas, TENN 05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - K Shayne Graham CIN 06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - K Neil Rackers ARIZ 07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Anthony Thomas BUF 08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Arnaz Battle - WR - SF 09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - K Stephen Gostkowski NE 10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - QB Brett Farve GB 11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Isaac Bruce STL 12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - OTC 13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - 14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - 15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - 16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -
August 9, 200719 yr Banana Slug It's a mascot from some university. UC Santa Barbara, I think...:thumb: BTW, I meant to say "warm up" in the expansion league...instead of "warm" in the expansion league, which made no sense at all.:jump:
August 9, 200719 yr That would have been GT expiring then. His time didn't go off the clock until 10:25 PM CST last night. The time should have started once I made my pick.Now I could be wrong (it’s happened before) but you picked at 10:25 PM CST 8/7, which gave GT until 10:25 PM CST 8/8 to make his pick. At 7:16 PM CST 8/8 you declared GT’s time expired and at 9:07 PM CST 8/8 you declared that Sweet16 only had 1:20 to make a pick. That was only a 24 hour period of time.
August 9, 200719 yr I thought we were already on 12 hours....we should just go ahead to that.We are getting there. Looks like we will be starting on the 15th.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.