'Man vs. Wild' a fraud?

TomSportsHack

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ,then when did Bear ever say he was doing ALL his own filming?

I thought you watched all the episodes and knew all there was to know about the show. If so you have your answer.

I told you what I thought just as you have done. If you are correct fine, If I am correct then thats ok as well. Time to move on.

I thought you watched all the episodes and knew all there was to know about the show. If so you have your answer.

I told you what I thought just as you have done. If you are correct fine, If I am correct then thats ok as well. Time to move on.

I have, that's why I was cusrious if there was one I missed, since he made it clear in every episode I've seen that there was a camera crew following him at all time.

I have, that's why I was cusrious if there was one I missed, since he made it clear in every episode I've seen that there was a camera crew following him at all time.

If he is such a fraud, then maybe the statement you heard is a false also.:D

I still hold a record (well, I'm actually tied with millions of others) - I've never watched any part of a "reality show". Just not my cup of tea. However, it can hardly be a surprise to learn that some parts of these shows are "staged".

I still hold a record (well, I'm actually tied with millions of others) - I've never watched any part of a "reality show". Just not my cup of tea. However, it can hardly be a surprise to learn that some parts of these shows are "staged".
I don't know that I would classify this a "reality show"

Survivor man is way better!! He is all alone no camera crews he sets them all up himself and carries them himself on his way. Man vs Wild is good but IMO it doesn't compare.

Preach it bro! Bear can't hold Les Stroud's bark-woven jock strap.:thumb:

Les Stroud takes very little in the way of supplies, if anything. Bear takes fire starters and always has some kind of aid.

But I like both shows for their own merit. I can spend an hour with either one of these shows and I am entertained. Plus, I learn something on every episode.

Les Stroud takes very little in the way of supplies, if anything. Bear takes fire starters and always has some kind of aid.

But I like both shows for their own merit. I can spend an hour with either one of these shows and I am entertained. Plus, I learn something on every episode.

:thumb:

Yeah I hate it that Bear takes a flint. I could start a fire with that thing.