Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville and Kentucky

Featured Replies

Since RRR thinks it rude not to give predictions, I'll say both UK and UofL are knocked out in the Sweet 16.

 

I say UK gets as high as #14, and UofL makes it up to #4.

No, I think its rude to try to harass people into not having a discussion.

 

I think those are nearly unrealistic expectations for UK. I fully believe they will be competitive, or better than, every team without a legitimate threat down low, but when they play the big boys, I think the center position will hurt them.

No, I think its rude to try to harass people into not having a discussion.

 

I think those are nearly unrealistic expectations for UK. I fully believe they will be competitive, or better than, every team without a legitimate threat down low, but when they play the big boys, I think the center position will hurt them.

 

You won't find many teams IMO that have the perimeter play that the Cats have. I don't see anything unrealistic about thinking they may overachieve a bit and make the Sweet Sixteen.

UL looks like they will be very strong next season. I think UK will have a nice season as well. It will be a great atmosphere when these 2 teams play!

Early assessment. UK is better than most people think. New coach means a shot in the arm. Very good perimeter players. Unproven, but talented front line. More up-tempo to suit the players strengths. UL will be good. However, how good will remain to be seen. 12-6 team that plodded along or the team that finished the year. Some people think Final Four. I have also heard 2nd round exit. Right now, I would say Sweet Sixteen. Same goes for UK. The game in Rupp ought to be rip-roaring and exciting. Could be a 95-90 type of game.

No guts no glory.

Ky whips UL by 20. There's the guts and the glory :jump:

Ky whips UL by 20. There's the guts and the glory :jump:

And that would make you look like a homer.....:D

And that would make you look like a homer.....:D

I will accept that moniker, and wear it proudly:laugh:

Can we get mid-way throught football season...

Can we get mid-way throught football season...

That will be a waste of time...;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.