Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville and Kentucky

Featured Replies

I was looking around and I didnt really see any threads about how these two teams will do next year. So how do you guys think they will do? wins? SEC and Big East tourneys, NCAA tournament.

^ Too early to get a real big idea on how they'll do but there is a million threads out there talkin about UK and UofL basketball.

Way too early to try to predict....I don't even think the schedules have been released yet.

I think it will be a while before we find out how good or how bad UK is going to be because right now there's just to many question marks to really get a good idea of how they will turn out.

Louisville should be a top 5 team next season. They are returning loads of talent and really put things together at the end of the season last year. If they continue to play off each others strengths they will be a great basketball team.

^ Like most have of us said...............too early to tell. :D :sssh:

As others have stated it is way to early to tell how good or bad a team will be.

^ Like most have of us said...............too early to tell. :D :sssh:
No guts no glory.
No guts no glory.

As far as guts, I am 50 years old and I have al the gut that I need:lol: , thank you:D . I do not thrive on Glory on predictions as some other may. I prefer the glory of proving it on the court and not on a pc keyboard, typewriter or microphone. ;)

 

Thanks for playing.............see ya.

As far as guts, I am 50 years old and I have al the gut that I need:lol: , thank you:D . I do not thrive on Glory on predictions as some other may. I prefer the glory of proving it on the court and not on a pc keyboard, typewriter or microphone. ;)

 

Thanks for playing.............see ya.

In either case the glory is rather fickle, don't you think?

 

In all seriousness I think its rude to "kill a thread" because its to early for "you" to make a comment. All buzzerbeater wants is a little discussion about UK and UofL. We won't find out a whole heck of a lot more from this time until October to make our minds much different.

Louisville should be a top 5 team next season. They are returning loads of talent and really put things together at the end of the season last year. If they continue to play off each others strengths they will be a great basketball team.

 

The question with UofL is.... are they going to be the team that started out 12-6 or whatever... or the team that went on the winning streak against relatively sub par teams?

In either case the glory is rather fickle, don't you think?

 

In all seriousness I think its rude to "kill a thread" because its to early for "you" to make a comment. All buzzerbeater wants is a little discussion about UK and UofL. We won't find out a whole heck of a lot more from this time until October to make our minds much different.

1. No I don't, Imo UK's basketball glory speaks for itself in the record boks.

 

2. I don't think that it is rude when others were saying the same thing and yet you singled my post out. I singled yours out in having some UK/UL fun. I can see now that your idea of fun only goes one way. :rolleyes: :sleep:

Too early, but here is my predicition, both teams will be really good...:D

Since RRR thinks it rude not to give predictions, I'll say both UK and UofL are knocked out in the Sweet 16.

 

I say UK gets as high as #14, and UofL makes it up to #4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.