Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titleist Pro V

Featured Replies

I just re read the title of this thread and I cant stop laughing that I didnt catch it sooner.

:lol: I never noticed until I just read your post.

I play the Pro V1X most of the time (I don't pay for them either), but if I play a different ball than I'll play (and buy) the Bridgestone e6. Those are the only two balls I've played this year.

I have played a few of them that I found. I will not pay that much for a golf ball. I like the NXT as well and you can get those at Wal-Mart.

This is the 1st year I have used the Pro-v1 and NXT that were not used or found.Thats what I got for Christmas and my birthday.The wife wanted to know why I would throw 45.00 around a golf course when its just as easy to loose 1.00 balls.:irked: She just does't get it.:D

I play them when I find them in the woods on the course. Ive never bought them but Ive been really leaning towards getting some.

  • Author
I just re read the title of this thread and I cant stop laughing that I didnt catch it sooner.

:confused: I don't get it, maybe I'm a little slow today, but what's so funny about the thread title?

:confused: I don't get it, maybe I'm a little slow today, but what's so funny about the thread title?

 

Before it was fixed by a mod the word titleist was spelled without the L.

Uh no it wasn't Prof their pulling you leg.:cool:

 

Yeah what buck said.:thumb:

  • Author
Before it was fixed by a mod the word titleist was spelled without the L.

 

Oh my!!:D

I get in too big of a hurry sometimes.

I kept looking at the title over and over, couldn't see anything, and it was driving me crazy!:lol:

It took the mods a long time to catch it even after my post #9 maybe a day or so . At first I thought you guys were talking about a new golf ball with goose bumps .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.