I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry

Sportz Addict

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was amazed by is the reviewer in People magazine didn't like all the juvenile humor and so forth. YOU ARE WATCHING AN ADAM SANDLER MOVIE!?!? What do you expect??? You know from the trailers what you are getting into, my GOODNESS people can be el stupido. :lol:

What I was amazed by is the reviewer in People magazine didn't like all the juvenile humor and so forth. YOU ARE WATCHING AN ADAM SANDLER MOVIE!?!? What do you expect??? You know from the trailers what you are getting into, my GOODNESS people can be el stupido. :lol:

He makes 25 million a film to make us laugh.....

One of my friends went and saw it yesterday and walked out. He said it was the worst movie he's seen in a while. Of course this friend does nothing but complain about just about everything, so....

I still can't wait to see it!

Tell him next time he wants to give away $8 like that to send it my way...

One of my friends went and saw it yesterday and walked out. He said it was the worst movie he's seen in a while. Of course this friend does nothing but complain about just about everything, so....

I still can't wait to see it!

I have friends that are the same way. Jessica Biel is HOT and its worth $8 just to see her!:thumb: