Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaRussa and Jocketty to Cincinnati in 2008?

Featured Replies

I would not change my allegiance, however, I would no longer be able to cheer for my team until Peta LaRussa was history.

I would not change my allegiance, however, I would no longer be able to cheer for my team until Peta LaRussa was history.

 

I guess I shouldn't have said change allegiance as this would be my dilemma...

I have never liked Larussa but after reading the book about him involving the three game series with the Cubs the guy knows the game.

He is also a tireless worker who holds players accountable.

Jocketty maybe, Abner Doubleday Larussa ....Never, I would probably have to wait on him being gone to re join the Reds as far as cheering for them and I would never go to a game with him at the helm. With Larussa in Cincy I probably would root for the Cubs :eek: :eek: .

 

I would definately tune in to hear Marty B. interview him though..............now that woud be fun! :banana:

1) He's an arrogant horse's ...

 

2) Pujols and Doubleday have a great relationship after the All-Star game...:rolleyes:

 

3) We have enough drunks between the Bengals and Freel...

1.) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

2.) :thumb: :thumb: although I don't really care about his relationship with Pujos :sssh: :D

3.) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would no longer be able to cheer for my team until Peta LaRussa was history.

:thumb: :thumb:

I don't like Tony LaRussa, but I'm not going to quit being a Reds if he did come here. If your going to quit being a Reds fan because you don't like one player/manager/owner then go out and buy a Yankees jersey.

I don't like Tony LaRussa, but I'm not going to quit being a Reds if he did come here. If your going to quit being a Reds fan because you don't like one player/manager/owner then go out and buy a Yankees jersey.

Anyone who is still a Reds fan after these years of dispair, won't go away because of one guy:thumb:

Has Marty voiced an opinion on this matter yet?

Anyone who is still a Reds fan after these years of dispair, won't go away because of one guy:thumb:

That may be the move that pushes them / us the rest of the way :D :thumb:

Has Marty voiced an opinion on this matter yet?

I don't know but I would LOVE to hear it.

It would be nice to bring in some proven winners.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.