Rock of Love w/ Bret Michaels

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one blond named Kaitlyn I think and the pink haired girl are the two hottest on the show. A lot of the others are just gross IMO.

I definitely agree with you...The girl with pink hair is named Jes. She looked pretty smoking when she got out of the pool.

I usually don't like girls with odd colored hair but Jess is the best looking one on the show and doesn't act like an idiot either.

I completely agree with you sweet16...I'm usually not into a girl who does that with her hair at all, but I think Jes is simply awesome.

I completely agree with you sweet16...I'm usually not into a girl who does that with her hair at all, but I think Jes is simply awesome.

PLus she more natural, (besides the hair color) than the other girls if you know what I mean.

PLus she more natural, (besides the hair color) than the other girls if you know what I mean.

I definitely know what you mean, which is why I find her much more attractive...and I definitely think Rodeo is going to get down to the last three and she'll have like a mental breakdown, lol.