Rock of Love w/ Bret Michaels

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me happy that I didn't go the rock musician route in life. To be on a show trying to find love from a bunch of.... well, you know. Makes one look pathetic, doesn't it?

If one is willing to dress in makeup and lace in order to sell "metal" records, well ... your dignity probably went out the window years ago.

If one is willing to dress in makeup and lace in order to sell "metal" records, well ... your dignity probably went out the window years ago.

:lol:

You weren't a fan of "Open Up and Say Ahhh? or Look What the Cat Dragged In?

Those were classic "metal" records.

When I first saw the ads, I just laughed, that's all you can do. I know reality TV jumped the shark from the very beginning, but just unbelievable that this genre has legs and will show ANYTHING at this point. I just saw a commercial for the two Corey's that's going to be on A @ E or something in a couple weeks. Yes, THAT Corey Haim and THAT Corey Feldman. Just sad.

So true. I do like Poison, BTW. It's just sad to see someone to have to go to these lengths in order to get a mate.