LexCath's Winston Guy

NineOh

I saw him play as a JR and thought he was good, but not better than Minnefield from Henry Clay. Not as fast either. The D coordinator makes him look awesome with all those blitz.

If you think Chase Minnifield was/is faster than either of these two Lexington Catholic kids, you are badly mistaken.

Chase is quick and very shifty, but did not have sprinters speed, even before his knee injury. He is one of the best open field runners I have seen mostly because of fantastic vision.

If you think Chase Minnifield was/is faster than either of these two Lexington Catholic kids, you are badly mistaken.

Chase is quick and very shifty, but did not have sprinters speed, even before his knee injury. He is one of the best open field runners I have seen mostly because of fantastic vision.

I am willing to bet that if chase ran full speed, their wasn't a high school player in KY that could beat him last year or the year before. Jeter and Boyd would give those two a run for their money, but Minnefield, Blazin'. Hey, just ask T fans what they think? They saw both.

Talk about a glowing review...

If he was running full speed against Boyle on that Kickoff return, it certainly didn't look like it. I've broken away quite a few times in my day and I know what coasting looks and feels like, even on film. The boy was coasting.

Wow! Completely not true. The truth is UK thinks that the out-of-state athlete is better because of the reputation of other states being so-called football states. Also, Kentucky athletes are looked down at by other states. Every athlete from within these borders should play with a chip on their shoulders because of this.

Agree 100%!

I had a chance to meet and talk to Chuck Smith this Spring. He is trying to change the past recruiting practices and looking in state.... time will tell if proof is in the pudd'n!