Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

:laugh:

 

I think there were a bunch of people interested in taking him. It was just a matter of how high of a pick is he worth.

 

 

That is what I was trying to decide if it was too early to pick him but he could be a future keeper for years to come.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bears Defense for Stick

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Lee Evans BUFF

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Marques Colston NO

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Donald Driver GB

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Adrian Peterson MIN

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Andre Johnson HOU

4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - RB Warrick Dunn ATL

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash - WR Plaxico Burress NYG

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Lavernues Coles NYJ

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Hines Ward PIT

 

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Bears Defense

 

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - On the clock

Next

Bears defense? That's way early, IMO

Bears defense? That's way early, IMO

More talent on the board for us...

Bears defense? That's way early, IMO

Cough... cough.... Chargers QB.... cough.... cough:sssh:

Just playing with you. Seriously I figure I can have a middle of the pack player (there are a ton of those left) or a defense that outscored most of the skill players in FF last year. No brainer for me. The tough one is the next pick for me.

Cough... cough.... Chargers QB.... cough.... cough:sssh:

Just playing with you. Seriously I figure I can have a middle of the pack player (there are a ton of those left) or a defense that outscored most of the skill players in FF last year. No brainer for me. The tough one is the next pick for me.

I feel your sentiments...however...like I said the most IMPORTANT thing is this time, TWO years from now.

I feel ya!

With the 16th and last pick of the 4th round the Richmond Outsiders take:

 

Joey Galloway, WR TB

Legends select WR Marques Colston, Saints.

 

 

Thanks, that was my #1 choice! :lol:

Thanks, that was my #1 choice! :lol:

 

I like Colston a lot...he is going to put up good numbers as he gets more experience.

I like Colston a lot...he is going to put up good numbers as he gets more experience.

 

 

I had Colston, then driver on my board. So I'm happy with who I got, but Coltson was who I preferred.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.