Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

I would've thought the first two to three full rounds would be easy and we'd move along a pretty good clip.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

 

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - OTC

 

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Pick is in

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) -

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

The War Hogs take Bengals receiver T.J. Houshmanzadeh

 

(We'll work on the spelling later :D)

  • Author

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Lee Evans BUFF

 

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - OTC

 

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) -

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

The War Hogs take Bengals receiver T.J. Houshmanzadeh

 

(We'll work on the spelling later :D)

You can always go with "Whosyourmomma".

I am having computer difficulties at home for now, so I will only have limited access to the internet each day until friday when I get it fixed. I know who I want with my pick, so I'll PM it to Godot if my pick isn't up before I leave.

Legends select WR Marques Colston, Saints.

Let's get this party rolling.

 

I'm thinking Godot has HB's pick and RP's chomping at the bit to WOW us, so the next 2-3 picks should fly by assuming GT's not already walking down the aisle.

  • Author

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Lee Evans BUFF

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Marques Colston NO

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Donald Driver GB

 

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

 

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - 4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) -

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

  • Author

Sorry, I went and watched Harry Potter last night, didn't get home until after 1 AM. Just got up folks.

On the phone with RP. He selects Adrian Peterson RB MIN...

On the phone with RP. He selects Adrian Peterson RB MIN...

And truth be told, I'm not happy about it at all... :irked: :lol:

^ he's a smart play....but with a new QB...I am leary

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.