Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

I will be lickety split on mine...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also....I told GT earlier...that my keepers for next year are a big part of my drafting strategy...

GT told me that he was doing the same so he could have LONG TERM keepers, but I let him know that after next season, it wouldn't matter with him being out of the league and all :sssh:

He would have gone a lot higher if he had a better history staying on the field...

 

Not too mention he'll lose a lot of carries to Chester... :D

 

 

 

Or so I hope. It was probably dumb of me to keep Taylor because by year end I feel Adrian, barring injury, will be carrying most of the load. I guess I just felt that since I have won the North the last few years, I should make it fair on everyone and give you all a chance. :lol:

It was probably dumb of me to keep Taylor

 

Glad you said it, because I really wanted to:p

 

I should make it fair on everyone and give you all a chance. :lol:

 

Same old song and dance every year. Here we go again.:rolleyes::D

He wasn't getting past the next pick either way... ;)

 

That was gonna be my pick as well if it slipped down a couple more spots.

I took a nap after work...sorry for the hold up. I'll make my pick in a few minutes.

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Lee Evans BUFF

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Marques Colston NO

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Donald Driver GB

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Adrian Peterson MIN

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Andre Johnson HOU

4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - RB Warrick Dunn ATL

 

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - OTC

 

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Lee Evans BUFF

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Marques Colston NO

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Donald Driver GB

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Adrian Peterson MIN

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Andre Johnson HOU

4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - RB Warrick Dunn ATL

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash - WR Plaxico Burress NYG

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - OTC

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

Shelby picks.... WR Laveranues Coles

Glad you said it, because I really wanted to:p

 

 

 

Same old song and dance every year. Here we go again.:rolleyes::D

 

 

Won the North 3 years in a row I believe. Same old song and dance is fine by me...

 

 

:D

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Lee Evans BUFF

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Marques Colston NO

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Donald Driver GB

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Adrian Peterson MIN

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Andre Johnson HOU

4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - RB Warrick Dunn ATL

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash - WR Plaxico Burress NYG

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Lavernues Coles NYJ

 

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - OTC

 

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

  • Author

4.01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Tatum Bell DET

4.02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Anauan Boldin ARIZ

4.03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Santana Moss WASH

4.04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

4.05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Lee Evans BUFF

4.06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Marques Colston NO

4.07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Donald Driver GB

4.08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Adrian Peterson MIN

4.09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Andre Johnson HOU

4.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - RB Warrick Dunn ATL

4.12 Grayson County Swamptrash - WR Plaxico Burress NYG

4.13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Lavernues Coles NYJ

4.14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Hines Ward PIT

 

4.15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - OTC

 

4.16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -

  • Author
Whats the most WR taken in one round?

I don't know, but there is a bunch gone this round.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.