Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does BCG know how to recruit at Kentucky?

Featured Replies

I do find it interesting that a guy anonymously writing on a blog has more knowledge of who can play and who can't than a D1 head coach.

:thumb: :thumb: Excatly. Like I said - I trust BCG in that he knows more about his recruiting / players than any of us do. This may just be a pre season drill for the 18% :eek: :lol: .

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think before we start to judge any recruit that he has gained a commitment from, we need to see how they pan out. I agree, it seems like a great risk to gain a commitment from a 16 year old kid, but it is obvious that BCG sees something in these kids that he really likes. Only time will tell...

I do find it interesting that a guy anonymously writing on a blog has more knowledge of who can play and who can't than a D1 head coach.

 

He is not writing anonymously. On the right hand side it gives his name. Jeff Goodman, senior college basketball writer for FOXSports.com.

He is not writing anonymously. On the right hand side it gives his name. Jeff Goodman, senior college basketball writer for FOXSports.com.

 

 

Thanks. I missed that. All it changes in my quote then is the "anonymous" part.

Just because we haven't had any kids interested in our school for the last 10 years doesn't mean it's a bad thing. I trust BCG. BCG recruits the exact opposite of Tubby, sure it's new, but I think the fans will come to like it really soon.

Didn't like how Tubb's did it & now dissing Clyde. You UK fans...

Didn't like how Tubb's did it & now dissing Clyde. You UK fans...

 

It's not the BCG crew dissing....

:lol: Top 5 still not good enough...:rolleyes: ... go head keep going.

I like how he states two 11th graders aren't good enough to play at UK, maybe not now, but I think it's rediculous to judge a player 2 full seasons before he ever steps foot on campus, plenty of factors involved.

Where do you all get KC as a top 5 player???

Where do you all get KC as a top 5 player???

 

 

That's what I was wondering....

I'm not really ripping on BCG for it. I am talking about College BBall as a whole. Gettin in early with guys is great I am all for that but what does a 2010 verbal really mean, A LOT can change.

I'm not really ripping on BCG for it. I am talking about College BBall as a whole. Gettin in early with guys is great I am all for that but what does a 2010 verbal really mean, A LOT can change.

 

 

:thumb:

It means diddley poo at this point....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.