Atlanta Braves upset with ESPN.

So just because you make a lot of money you're not aloud to want an ample amount of time to rest and let your body rest? :rolleyes: They play 20 straight games sometimes without a day off and players body's get sore after a while so why shouldn't the manager look out for them and their health and complain? And it doesn't matter whether the team is 20 games over or 20 games under your body is still sore either way because you play the game and sometimes your body takes a beating.

I agree and we see it every year because of scheduling or rain outs, teams are forced to go weeks without days off and every corner must be cut to get guys rest. With that said, whining about it and making a big deal about it, it's not going to change. I don't think the complaining would be near as bad if they were having a "normal" Braves season.

It happens a lot and is stinks for the teams that play on Sunday night. I know the Cardinals were upset when their game at SF got switched to a night game the day before the All star break last year. So they go in on MOnday morning when everybody else's break started Sunday afternoon.

Each team receives a nice chunk of money from the ESPN contract which obviously trickles down to the players. Everyone is getting paid rather nicely. There have been plenty of times where I've left work , and have had to be back for meetings less than 4 hours later. The spoiled players need to quit the crying.