Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Moore...on Jay Leno...

Featured Replies

Did you see the disgusting un-American.....FAT, lazy, give me handouts Michael Moore, tonight....?

 

 

No?

 

 

You missed a loser...I wish I had.

I missed it, glad I did. He generally makes me sick.

I watched the beginning and fell alseep. Was Mandy going to be on?

I saw nothing un-American or asking for handouts. I did hear some alarming news about our health care system compared to others around the world! Maybe you should put aside your political views and look at what he is trying to say. The healthcare system in this country is horrible!

I saw nothing un-American or asking for handouts. I did hear some alarming news about our health care system compared to others around the world! Maybe you should put aside your political views and look at what he is trying to say. The healthcare system in this country is horrible!

 

I can't get past him to listen to his message. And it has actually nothing to do with my political affiliation as I'm registered in the same party as he is. But I can't stand the way Mr Moore operates.

He and Rosie would make a cute couple, if she were inclined that way. Then who knows what their kids might dress up in for a familial protest?

I'll say the same thing about Moore as I said in the Rosie thread: Why get so worked up about him? Why not just ignore him?

 

It's folks like you guys whose outrage helped the 2 Live Crew sell two million copies of their album.

I saw nothing un-American or asking for handouts. I did hear some alarming news about our health care system compared to others around the world! Maybe you should put aside your political views and look at what he is trying to say. The healthcare system in this country is horrible!

 

Promoting universal healthcare is un-American. It is the difference in class that makes this country what it is. The haves give the have-nots, like myself, something to shoot for. The have-nots show the haves that they should be thankful for what they have. The idea of having a job w/ a good health care benefit package motivates me to work harder. If my company said they would be changing their benefits and doing away w/ health insurance, I would change jobs immediately. Universal health care sounds all warm and fuzzy, but it is just a step closer to socialism.

I was going to watch and when I checked the t.v. listings to see who was on the Leno show that night I decided not to.

 

Moore is in the same boat as Rosie "it" O'Donnell, he is a flaming liberal idiot that thinks the world should bow down and praise his wacked out views.

I'll say the same thing about Moore as I said in the Rosie thread: Why get so worked up about him? Why not just ignore him?

 

And yet you still didn't ignore and posted on this thread as well as the Rosie thread. :lol:

Did you see the disgusting un-American.....FAT, lazy, give me handouts Michael Moore, tonight....?

 

 

No?

 

 

You missed a loser...I wish I had.

:thumb: You described this punk exactly for what he is.

He and Rosie would make a cute couple, if she were inclined that way. Then who knows what their kids might dress up in for a familial protest?

I think their pet dog just won a contest recently.:eek: It is really hard to tell which one it actually looked like.:scared:

Did you see the disgusting un-American.....FAT, lazy, give me handouts Michael Moore, tonight....?

 

I agree w/ everything except the FAT part, for personal reasons, of course.:D

Did you see the disgusting un-American.....FAT, lazy, give me handouts Michael Moore, tonight....?

 

 

No?

 

 

You missed a loser...I wish I had.

 

I think every BGP thread should start out like this.:thumb: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

I read this and had to read through the rest of the posts even though I couldn't care less about MiMo.

 

I have never seen the phrase "give me handouts" used as an adjective. Now I have, and I rather fancy it. :thumb:

I'll say the same thing about Moore as I said in the Rosie thread: Why get so worked up about him? Why not just ignore him?

 

It's folks like you guys whose outrage helped the 2 Live Crew sell two million copies of their album.

 

Take a moment and enjoy the irony, folks, it is priceless. :sssh:

 

You are the BGP king of spouting off about everything you don't like from our cars to our choice in music to us just being pathetic sheep, herded up and led around by corporate magnates.

 

Yet, and let me get this straight, you are now lecturing us that it is a waste of our time and energy to express displeasure about something or someone we don't like? Rather, "why not just ignore him?"

 

To quote Slim Pickens "That is a e-nuke idea." :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.