Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preseason scrimmages

Featured Replies

Who is everyone scrimmaging this preseason? Johnson Central will travel to Bell County for there first one and are still looking for a team to scrimmage with for there second one.

Raceland's two scrimmages are:

 

Aug 11 @Lawrence Co./Fleming Co. 10:00am

Aug 18 @West Carter Vs Lewis Co. EKC Grid 7:00pm

Beechwood is scrimmaging Highlands and Boone Co!

Woodford County is going to Frankfort and going to GRC.

Czar,

 

When is that Bell County Scrimmage?

  • Author
Czar,

 

When is that Bell County Scrimmage?

August 10th

Mayfield usually plays Milan, TN and an Owensboro team. Does anybody know when and where Mayfield's scrimmages are?

Scott scrimmages are:

 

Scott vs. Lloyd @ Dixie August 10th at 0500PM

Scott vs. Holy Cross @ Beechwood August 17th at 0500PM

  • Author

Is there any team that's still looking for a scrimmage?

Is there any team that's still looking for a scrimmage?

 

At Pikeville, we still need our 2nd one for a HOME scrimmage. We MAY have Letcher Co. Central but I'm waiting to hear back from them since our first conversation about it.

 

I also saw where Henderson Co. still needs both scrimmages; we've offered, but the trip might be too much.

  • Author
At Pikeville, we still need our 2nd one for a HOME scrimmage. We MAY have Letcher Co. Central but I'm waiting to hear back from them since our first conversation about it.

 

I also saw where Henderson Co. still needs both scrimmages; we've offered, but the trip might be too much.

Johnson Central is still looking for a second scrimmage. It would be great if Johnson Central and Pikeville would hook up.

Johnson Central is still looking for a second scrimmage. It would be great if Johnson Central and Pikeville would hook up.

 

:thumb:

At Pikeville, we still need our 2nd one for a HOME scrimmage. We MAY have Letcher Co. Central but I'm waiting to hear back from them since our first conversation about it.

 

I also saw where Henderson Co. still needs both scrimmages; we've offered, but the trip might be too much.

Henderson has been scrimmaging E-Town every year. They also usually have Hancock scheduled but it ususally gets cancelled. I have not heard who they may scrimmage this year. I would assume they were waiting to hire a coach before they decided.

 

I would imagine Pikeville would be way too far for a scrimmage.

Johnson Central is still looking for a second scrimmage. It would be great if Johnson Central and Pikeville would hook up.

 

I agree...but they need one at HOME and so do we (both of our 1st scrimmages are on the road).

^^Who is Pikeville playing in their first scrimmage?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.